Tear in My Heart

*just so you know 'Miles' is now 'Andy'

//Castiel

"They feel so tight," Dean wiggled his nose a bit, feeling his newly fixed glasses on his face, "They have never felt like this before."

"When was the last time you fixed your glasses?"

"Let's see..." Dean tapped his chin, "When did I start wearing glasses?"

Castiel laughed, climbing into the passengers seat of Dean's Impala.

Castiel had this burning feeling in him that made him want to reach in his pocket and strike a smoke.

Before noticing it, he had already taken out the essentials, and Dean stared at him, burrowed brows.

"You smoke?" Dean eyed at Cas as he started the car.

Castiel continued his actions and lit a cigarette before answering, "No, I merely like to carry cigarettes and a lighter around and not use it for my own needs."

It was starting to get dark, and they headed back to Jitters.

Cas knew what Charlie was doing, trying to play Ms. Matchmaker, and think the whole thing with Andy will just blow over Castiel because of Dean.

Well, it's not gonna work, he told Charlie. He can't just fall in love again, Andy made sure of it.

Stupid Andy, ruining Castiel's life all over again.

But, Charlie knows her best friend. This was the longest that Castiel has been out with a person without having to fuck them after knowing each other for ten minutes.

Cas and Dean has been out for hours, and everything was perfect.

"Cas?" Dean said again, his own blue eyes reflecting on Dean's. Castiel felt a slight shiver at that nickname.

"What?" Cas scowled, holding the cigarette between his fingers.

Dean jumped slightly at his changed attitude, but Cas  didn't mean to come off rudely.

Dean scoffed, adjusting his fixed glasses, "I just wanna say...thanks, again."

"You're not gonna tell me that I should not smoke, and it can kill me?" Castiel rolled his eyes.

"Why would you listen to me?" Dean shivered, "Just... Why do it?"

Castiel didn't answer, not wanting to talk about it. He started smoking a long time ago, but stopped for a while, then after what happened, he started doing it daily, making it his own little routine.

On weekends, it's all about him and the shrooms that Lenny gives him.

People say they're worried about him, that he has to move on, but the thing is, Cas pushes everyone away. Its just easier. 

Dean didn't ask any more questions, sinking more into the dark to hide.

Castiel noticed him shivering more and more.