Teenagers

//Dean

"My lunch style?" Dean thought, thinking about his favorite place he used to go whenever he visits Bobby. "The Roadhouse."

"Seriously?" Barry's eyes widened in surprise, "I didn't think you'd swing that way."

"I swing for a different team, but I still play ball, don't I, Barry?" Dean chuckled.

Dean and Barry looked around the house, and caught their friends chatting at a table near a window.

They waved and got to the front of the line, then ordered two black coffees.

The two came to their table, where their friends all talk as Sherlock reads the paper.

When Cisco saw them coming, he clapped happily, "Look at that, Dean-o don't got his glasses."

"You should've seen what happened." Barry smirked, sipping his coffee innocently.

"What happened?" Caitlin nudged Dean's arm, "Did some guy run over them?"

Dean raised his eyebrows, "Yeah, how'd you know that?"

"She's got a vibe," Cisco teased, earning a shove from Caitlin, "Looky, looky, the gang's all here."

Dean almost choked on his drink. "'Scuse me?"

"Any friend of Barry's is a friend of ours, brother." Benny clapped Dean's back.

"Yeah," Kevin nodded, "Us nerds gotta stick together."

They clinked their coffees together, laughing.

"Cmon, lets take a picture." Cisco took out his phone.

They took a quick selfie, holding up their cups, everyone smiling, happy.

"So," Charlie licked her upper lip, "Who ran over your glasses?"

"Funny you should say--" Dean laughed, "Castiel actually--"

"--kissed you indefinitely?" Charlie daydreamed hopefully.

Dean flushed red, nervously sipping his coffee, "No...he j-just ran over my..my glasses. Now I gotta get--new ones."

Sherlock folded his newspaper and set it aside, looking at Dean in the eye. "Talk to him."

"Wh-what?"

"You two are gonna be a complicated love story, I can just feel it," Sherlock place two fingers on Dean's wrist, "Pulse quickening...eyes dilated...tomato red...Dean has, in Charlie's words, a case of the Castiel, and the Doctor is here to treat it."

"Hey, Sherlock," Caitlin singsonged, "It's John."

Dean shivered at the name, but didn't bring it up.

Caitlin pointed to a boy that came in, and Sherlock immediately turned his attention to John.

"Hmm, Dean, what's your observation?" Kevin smirked.

Dean laughed and repeated what Sherlock told him, "Pulse quickening, eyes dilated, tomato red," he falsely gave a quick gasp, "Paging Dr. Snow and Dr. Bradbury, what's your input?"

Caitlin laughed. "Sherlock's got a case of--"

"DUN DUN DUN..."