Slipped Away

//Castiel

"So, why did you kidnap me and where are we going?" Sam asked from the backseat.

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you." Gabe gave him the most dead serious expression.

"Well," Sam leaned closer to Gabe's face, "I'm gonna have to kill you dead first."

Castiel watched them from the mirror, "If I was sitting in the back, I'd push your heads together."

Sam blushed and leaned back on his seat, looking back at a pouty Gabriel.

"We are going to Jitters," Castiel answered to Sam's question, "It's a cool coffee place nearby."

"You should try the double latte," Gabe suggested, "Double the latte, double the fun!"

He checked the time on the car clock. "Cassie, when's Michael coming home again?"

"He called and said that he was gonna have a friend drive him home," Cas pulled into a parking spot, "Lucifer."

"Lucifer?" Gabe scrunched his nose, "Friends my ass, Michael poops rainbows whenever he talks about Satan!"

"Yeah," Castiel turned off the engine and the two boys got out, "I'll meet you inside."

They nodded and opened the door to Jitters.

Cas waited back and grabbed a pack of smokes from a hidden compartment.

He lit a cigarette with his lighter and placed one in his mouth.

He inhaled slowly, letting all air in, then puffing out the smoke little by little.

He got out of the car and saw a "No Smoking" sign.

Castiel took out the cigarette and grumbled to himself before throwing and stomping it down.

He was about to shut his car door when he noticed lollipop sticks on the little cupholders on the side of the door. He locked the car and stomped into Jitters.

"Gabe, what did I tell you about--" Castiel stopped when he realized a pair of emerald, candy apple green eyes staring back at him.

"Hello, Dean," he smirked.

"H-hello, C-Castiel." Dean tightened his grip on his drink.

So cute. I wonder how tight he grips in--

"Cassie!" Gabe pulled him from his trance, "I'll get our coffee, you and Dean go."

For some reason Sam is giving Gabe a piggyback ride.

Dean looks even more beautiful without his glasses, making it easier for Castiel to see his eyes.

Looking at him now, he did not look like the guy he first saw walk into second period.

"Dean! Cassie!" He heard a girl call them over, seeing a jumpy red head motioning for them come.

"Charlie's here?" Cas asked.

"A-And friends," Dean answered, "Hope you don't mind hanging out w-with nerds."

"It seems this is going to involve...talking to...people."

Dean smiled shyly and Castiel followed him to the table.

Charlie squeezed Cas out of breath. His friends eyed him then Dean, then back at him before giving a friendly smile.

Castiel recognizes Barry, Kevin and Benny. The guy and the girl's name was fuzzy.

"Guys, this is Castiel," Dean greeted, sitting down next to a girl with brown hair. Castiel sat next to Dean, closer than needed too.