Ain't It Fun

hey y'all! It's been awhile,

christmas is just six days from now, can you believe it !

And here is my wishlist :

· spn merch
· star labs hoodie
· grant gustin
· jensen ackles
· flannels

my obsession with grant is becoming unhealthy 😩👌

Ok, read on ;)

//Castiel

Dean Winchester's gonna be at my house.

Why am I excited?

"Hey, Castiel," His dad came up to him, "You think you can stop and buy some KK Donuts? Since Sam and Dean are gonna be there, might as well grab some snacks."

Cas looked at his dad knowingly, "You just wanna stuff your face with donuts."

"So much," Dad chuckled.

Castiel looked back at Dean and saw his green eyes running through the paper. His mouth slightly parted, mouthing the words of the page. His tongue stuck out slightly when he's not reading it off.

Calm your testicles, Castiel...

·~·

"Welcome to Casa de Novak!" Castiel opened the keys to his house, his very nice, big, house.

He held onto the bag of Krispy Kreme donut boxes, just like his Dad asked him to buy.

Sam and Dean followed Gabe and Cas inside their house. Dean shuts the door, and the Winchester's brothers mouths fell in awe.

"You...live...HERE?" Sam emphasized, looking around the house, still jaw dropped.

Let Cassie boy explain it to you.

The house is a two story house, where the walls were faded white and the front door leads you to the living room.

Everything around is carpeted, except the kitchen. Upstairs, there are five rooms; Castiel's bedroom, Gabe's, Michael's, Dad's, and there's a room full of instruments.

Downstairs, there's two living rooms, living room #1 was just for chilling and living room #2 had a black leather couch along with a two recliners, and flat screen on the wall facing them.

Photos were framed on the wall, a fireplace unlit below the flat screen. The kitchen was filled with food, courtesy of Gabe and Chuck.

It still also has the slightly burnt ceiling (Thanks, Gabe.)

Living room #2 leads to a small sunroom, that also had a tv and videogames set up, along with another set of drums. Sunroom leads to the backyard, where it had a pool. Nine feet deep, crystal blue pool, including a slide.

"Woah," Dean stood wide eyed in the sunroom and staring through the windows at the pool, "I can't believe you live...here. I knew you were rich...but..."

Castiel shrugged, and set the bag of the two boxes on the kitchen table. "It's only me, Gabe, Michael and our Dad that lives here really."

"How do you--"