Ride

//Dean

Oh my god, oh my gods, oh my Chuck

What the hell am I doing?

Castiel is in the car with me, and he keeps doing that thing he does with his tongue, it's making me nervous.

Fuck I sound like a teenage girl.

The car ride to the Roadhouse wasn't so far, the whole way was silent.

Cas and Dean kept exchanging glances to one another, occasional lip biting or tongue clicking.

"So," Castiel started, "Where you taking me?"

"Someplace," Dean kept his eyes on the road, "Somewhere."

"And where is this someplace somewhere?"

"Some here." Dean turned on the radio to fill the silence, and AC/DC's Thunderstruck started playing.

"Oh, I fucking love this song," Castiel started banging his hands around his seat, "Turn it up!"

Dean smiled slightly, slowly turning the knob until it was blasting.

"I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track," Cas sang along.

Dean shook his head and sang along to himself. "I looked round
And I knew there was no turning back!"

They laughed and kept singing along until Dean pulled up to a near parking spot.

"The Roadhouse?" Castiel raised an eyebrow, "Isn't this kinda not your scene?"

"You don't know everything about me, Cas." Dean winked as he got out of the car.

"Cas?" Castiel repeated, liking the sound of the nickname, but felt distant, "I remember the last time someone called me Cas."

Why don't people call you Cas, anyways? Dean wondered to himself, leading him inside the diner.

Castiel stayed silent.

Inside the diner, rock music played in the background as they walked in.

They sat down in a table and a blonde waitress came up to them.

"Hey, Dean," she smiled, "How's the first day?"

"Great, Jo," He replied, "This is Castiel. Cas, this is my cousin, Jo."

"Cousin?" Castiel shook her hand, "So, Ellen is your--"

"Boss?" Jo bit her lip, "Yes, she is. I'm guessing, the usual, Dean?"

"Two of 'em, please," Dean offered, Castiel shrugging and nodded.

"Back in a flash," she walked away.

"She's pretty hot," Castiel smirked at Dean.

Dean felt his heart drop a little, but manage a teasing smile on his face.

"That's my cousin your talking about."

"I know, I guess it must run in the family." Cas' smirk grew even more, thinking he smooth like his bottom.

Dean blushed even redder, his ears turning pink.

God, why must you do this to me? What have I ever done to you to deserve this? I've been a good little Dean.

Dean looked up at Cas and saw his blue eyes glistening, staring back at him, holding that stare until their food has arrive.

"Two double bacon cheese burgers, fries, chocolate milkshakes, and a special costumer discount," Jo handed them their food. "Your pies are on the way."

Dean clapped his hands together, his tongue sticking out slightly to the side.

He started devouring his burger as Cas watched with wide eyes.

"Someone's hungry," Castiel razzed as Dean wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I have an appetite," Dean shrugged.

Without him noticing, Castiel snuck his phone up and took a quick picture of Dean.

(For research purposes, of course.)

Dean began taking a last bite of his burger, and started picking off the fries, drinking his milkshake from time to time, then proceed to finish his fries.

Cas, on the other hand, was halfway through his burger.

"You're like a human vending machine," Castiel took a bite, "But instead of money, you shove food inside you!"

"Any other comments you wanna add about my eating style?" Dean laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I do," Cas started his fries, "You bring a whole new meaning to the Hunger Games."

Dean kicked Cas' leg from under the table, but Cas just laughed, rubbing his leg. "It's like getting kicked by a moose."

"I will call Sammy here right now and you'll know what a moose kick feels like." Dean jokely threatened as he remembered once Sam was sparring with him, and that roundhouse kick did not end well for Deannie or his weenie.

Jo came by again with the pies and a check.

Dean's eyes widen with joy and licked his lip. He started devouring his pie, some of it was still left on the corner of his mouth.

Once they finished, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, smiling in satisfaction.

"I'll pay," Castiel offered, but Dean protested.

"I-It's okay, Cas, I think I have--" Dean took out his wallet, opening the slot, "A lollipop stick?"

"Gabe!" Castiel grumbled to himself, "It's no trouble, Deannie boy, I got it under control--"

Jo came back to pick up the money. Cas took out a few fifty dollars from his pocket, and gave one to her.

"Keep the change," he offered.

Jo stared at him wide eyed at the fifty dollar bill, her mouth hanging open, "Castiel, it's only about a twenty dollar meals."

"My treat," Castiel winked, "Call it an early birthday present from me to you."

"My birthday was four months ago."

"That doesn't disprove my statement."

Jo's smile twitched happily like a bunny's whiskers, "Thanks so much."

She ran off after she has taken the payment, and Castiel flashed a quick smirk at Dean.

"You just throw your money around like that?" Dean scrunched his nose, "I could've paid, you know."

"Yeah, but," Castiel pocketed his other money, "You said money for you and your brother was tight, and I figured with that and your glasses--I had to pay for it, it's fine."

Dean stood up, looking out the window, "Th-Thanks, really," he stuttered, not wanting to look into Cas's eyes and give in, "I appreciate it."

Cas just nodded, standing up as well, "How bout those glasses?"

Dean smiled and agreed to his offer.

Besides, Castiel wouldn't let him say no.

·~·

A/N: Dang I do suck at writing
Yet I'm writing another story
But, anyways,
Vote ✔Comment ✔ Share ✔
Love you bunches
❣Ro