your the judge

k hi so this is my first book so please no judgey me. Ps frerard FOREVER!
Gerards p.o.v

"Gerard please come here we have news!" My mom yells to my room. I quickly get up off my bed and go down the hall making sure to cover the bruise on my arm "Yeah mom?" I ask. Some times I wish she wouldnt call me out here to tell me the 'news' that she has a buisness trip, like I hve music to listen to.

"Dont give me that attitude mister, oh yeah where moving." She says. I almost cant believe her. "Wh- how- WHEN?" I exclaime. I cant believe this im so happy I might not get bullied there, I could make new friends, YAAAaAAaaAaAs! "where moving to a small town in Oregon called Yoncalla on, well, monday." My dad says and smiles. "Oh my coffee I need to start packing!"

I start running into my room packing whatever I want to keep or need to keep. I wonder what Yoncalla will be like, maybe they will be nice, maybe I wont be bullied maybe I will like it.

Soon enough im done packing and its dinner. "Hey 'Mikes did you hear?" I ask my younger brother Mikey. I hope I get to tell him. "Hear what? That we got more coffee? Gerard you need to lay off the coffee, this is the second time this week we had to buy some and its Wednesday." he replies cluelessly, and heck to the no I wont lay off of my precious coffee. "Ha i'll NEVER 'lay off' my coffee," I say making air cuotations around lay off. "Well its nothing big or what ever but where MOVING TO OREGON!" I exclaime as his face brightens with happiness.

Monday

Finally the moving van gets here and I can get my millions of bags in. And yes, I packed coffee.  "How long is the ride mom?" I hope its not to long but either way i'll be happy. "seven, long, hours " she sighs. Well even though its long thats just more time to day dream.

"MoM aRe We ThErE yEeEeEeT." I ask for the fifth time. Ok I was wrong im not enjoying this, the more I dream about the possibilities of Oregon I get more anxious. "God damnit Gerard were here ok now shut your yapper." My mom harshly replies. I can understand why she snaped honestly.

Wait, this is it? There one house and where in the middle of no where. The only house I can see has a dark brown dog in its big yard barking and a fence all around the back with hourses in one part cows in the other.all the sudden I notice the small blue metal building accros the street. Two long drive ways go up in two different directions. "mom why are there two drive ways?" I question.

"thats our naughbours, Eduard and Dora, you and Mikey need to greet them ok?" mom looks at me with a look that says 'please be nice to them or I will kill you'. "Ok i'll wake up Mikey." I turn to wake him up but we get to the top of the drive way and holy
poptarts.

So how do you like it? Also yoncalla is a place I live there and this is litrily all where I live cause I cant come up with stuff and those are my naughbours and the drive way next to Gerards is my grandparens amd i'll put in a map of what it looks like.