the good, the bad and the dirty

Hey guys I am back at it again, with an awesome pic. I used to LOVE the power puff girls tv show so this is beautiful to me on so many levels. Well first day of school.

Mikeys p.o.v.
Woah switchin it UP!

Gerards been acting really strange since going down the drive way. He asked if I saw 'him'. Truth is I think Gerard got more drugs or something but why on the first day? I dont know but the bell is going to ring anytime now and I need to get to my first period. Looks like band. Ok I can go outside or cut through the gym. Yeah gym.

After more hours of running down the short halls I finally got lunch. "hey are you new?" a short man with bleached blond hair said to me. Ive seen you around. "u-uh yeah." I say and we shake hands. "Mikey." "pete."

Me and Pete became good friends and hes pretty cool. He is the captain of the soccer team and has a best friend, Patrick. I think they like each other, the way they glance at each other with the look in there eye. Theres also joe who has a fro and ray with another fro. Its pretty Cool.

SWITCH Gerards p.o.v.
I

Today I cant get that boy out of my mind. Mainly because hes sitting right across from me. No one talks to him, like hes a ghost. I dont knowwhat if he is? He was at my house. Ok all I need to do it get the salt and a devils iro- "hi." I must have spaced out and not noticed the boy come over to me. he was talking quietly. "hi?" I ask/respond. Ok this boy gives me chills. "you-you can se..- never mind. Im Frank." Ok this, Frank is ok. I like his name, how it rolls from the front of your mouth to the back.

"so why where you at my house?" I ask him almost forgetting about it. Frank is actually really... cool. Hes gay, likes my music and he's hawt. We also love spn. Even though im only on season five.

**bus ride home**

Me and mikes are just talking about how our first day was.  Me and mikey had a good time and made friends, I made Andy, Bob, Frank, and Brendon. Brendon is my fav besides Frank. Brendon is so colorful and, just, gLiTtEr. I love this school.

So what do u think? U likey?? I like it so far. Aw I think pete and patrick are so cuuuute ok ok bye:3