LA Devotee

Hey guys sorry for not updating but also I really really love super natural. I couldnt no put this picture of bobby in. Oh btw again I am just putting whatever song im listing to at the time or is stuck in my head for titles. K here.

Gerards p.o.v

Holy poptarts. The house is beautiful. Its a pale greeen and two story. Instead of grass it has rocks and small trees and shrubs and flowers. It has a small bridge and a stone path to it and to a bench swing. The house is pretty darn big. At the end of the house is a trampoline in a rubber pit. There are two small sheds and a road going up and down behind the house. "HOLY POPTARTS MOM CAN I GO LOOK OUTSIDE!!" I practically scream. "haha ok boys go look around." mom replies with a chuckle. "Mikey! Mikey! Wake up where here!!" I wake up my brother. He rubs his eyes groggily, then looks out side, his eyes widining and his jaw dropping. "Mom are ypou sure this is it,? " he questions still austonished. "yep."

After exploring this is everything, you know the front but the back has a big deck, a hot tub, a firepit, a fountains that looks like a boulder, and the inside has the living room when you first walk in a kitchen, master bedroom and the a hall, bath room and another bed room, and tgen a craft room, then stairs going a little down with a family room , pool table, and another room, upstaris is a bath room and two bed rooms. I just cant belive how awesome this is I love this frickin house. It comes with tv's, couches and other stuff.

I got the first room at the top of the stairs and its huge. It even has a walk in closet! So, I guess I should start setting up my room? Maybe if I put my bed there, yeah, dresser there, mmhmm, and shelf, tv, mmhmm definitely.

My room has my bed against the wall next to the door to the right, a shelf at the front of it, my night table at the right wall and tv on the back of my shelf a:n- its a tall shelf...- and, my drsser in my closet, another small shelf in the coner oposite of the door with all my coffee stuff in it. I. Love. This. Place.

***

"Gerard, Mikey! Go greet your naugbours!" Oh yeah, I forgot. Me and Mikey start to head out side when I realise that I dont know witch one. Me and Mikey decide the uphill ones. Eduard and dortha I think?

After trying to find there door we found it. they  have a orchard and 3 cars, and a work space place thingy. we knock on the door and here what sounds like 100,000,000 chuahuas barking, when a old man opens the door. "oh hia, you mus be the new naugbour," he greets us with a heart warming old dude smile. "come in, come in!" he ushers us in. He sounds spanish. "dora,we have company!" He says in spanish a:n- I dont know that in spanish sorry.- looks like I was right. "AH!" I hear Mikey yell. Me and old dude turn around to see him being atacked my a tan chauhuas in a sweater. He was really just jumping on him but what eves.

On the inside of there house I see a office desk and living room, they have a kitchen which has a swinging door thats locked at the entrance. In the kitchen the have, 1, 2, 3, 4, chuahuas 5 with the tan one. Wow thats alot of dogs.

hey guys so sorry im not good at description and those are my grandparents and they have seven chuahuas and the tan one is puppy and the demon ones are lalo and mocho. Everything in this book is where I live. I hope you like my book. Also I get to go to a P!ATD cocert and im PUMPED I CANT WAIT YYYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!