Crazy=Genius

Yo I decided to make up for not posting. Also trigger warning btw. this is also all in Gerard p.o.v

Ok I just need to breath. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. ITS NOT HELPING! At school things just got wierder and wierder. Like so weird I decided to research it. I mean people ran through him.  Ran THROUGH HIM! I dont know maybe im insane.  I dont want to talk to him untell I know whats happining. I get, butterflys, when im near him. Its probably because of the thingy thats yeah totally.

**after the classes school**idk**

I run off the bus, across the road, and up the drive way. I put my back pack on my hook, grabed a gronola bar and bolted to my room. I can hear Mikey calling me asking me what was wrong but I dont care.

I pull out my laptop and hit the google icon. Once it loads I type Frank Iero in and wait for that to load. I see something, a picture of a newspaper. I print a few pics of news papers and start reading. 'Frank Iero, he was a young boy who didnt get a chance at life. He lived in a small town called Yoncalla Oregon in a nice brown house. -picture of his house- he was bullied and commited suicide. He left a small note that is beautiful and brought many to tears. Now on to the weather...' I read and cry, cry, and cry. Why was I so attached to this boy? I mean he is a GHOST but a beautiful one... NO! No Gerard you cant get attached.... what if its to late?

I shake the thoughts out of my head. Ok Gerard. I look at the oicture and Gasp. He lived in my house, but it was brown. That explains.  I go to the next page and read his suicide note. It reads 'One day I will be gone,
And forgotten, I dont know whats on the other side but it has to be better, my mom and dad didnt care, I was shoved in lockers, and my head dunked in toilets to many times to care. Maybe one day someone will but now, no one will. I dont know how to say this but.... my lifes not meant to be. Its like trying to put a squar in a circle. I dont fit in. 

So long and good night.'

I dont know how but I cry even harder. My mom must have heard me sobing, as she knocked on my door and opend it. "honey are you ok? Oh my sweety come here!" she says as she runs over to me, my eyes puffy and red.

I cry into her shoulder and realise something I should have realised a long time ago.

Im in love with Frank Iero.

Boom suckers just stand up and sing hallelujah. Sorry im listing to that song now. K k k so I almost cried typing this whhhhy. Oh dont worry it gets sadder. ;)

omg im sorry I thought this posted this is before kill tonight omg im so sorry.....D: