kill tonight

So do you like my new cover? Oh yeah what happend last chapter... oh yeah... DID YOU CRY! I cried. i mean cried like whooo. Ok I noticed I havent put much peterick in this so here yall go some more peterick. Oh yeah do u think I should do pete or patricks p.o.v for part of it? Let me know!

Gerards p.o.v

I sit with my friends, pete and patrick now part of our group. Pete had patrick sitting in his lap, they where smiling at each other. I think they are dating. There even holding hands. "are you guys dating yet?" I blurt out. Oops. Patrick falls out of petes lap, both of them blushing. "u-uh, hmm, ye-yeah..." patrick replies shyly and scared like, meanwhile pete looks like the Cheshire cat.

Pete and patrick wound up having a mini couple argument then making out. Pete was on top of patrick and they where making out and moaning in each others mouth. Ew. I see frank behind our school rock, yes we have one, under a tree. I remember the note, newspaper, picture of his body, bloody Wrists.  I get up without thinking. I feel... atrackted to him.... why? Cause you like him dumb ass. I think to my self. Maybe I do.

I finally reach him and sit next to him. "frank," I say bearly audible.  He snaps his head up. I no notice his eyes are red and puffy from crying. "frank I know.... what.. happend....." I whisper. He puts his forhead on mine and starts crying harder. Our lips are just centimeters apart and I lean in. Our lips collide and fireworks go off. I thought all that firework crap was make up but as I thi nk this I feel electricity go up my spine.

We break the kiss and he looks at me wide eyed. "i-im sorry." He chokes out. "why be sorry when you dint have to be?" I say. He looks at me and we kis again. Longer, harder, deeper this time. I pick him up and push him against the rock and glide my tounge on the bottom of his lip. He opens his mouth and I let my tounge rome all over his mouth. I start to suck on his lip piercing making him gasp.

We pull apart for air but I just get fliped around by frank, he's sucking my neck. I moan and gasp. We finally are pulled back to reality as the school bells ring, only three minutes to get to class.

We look at each other and smirk. I pull him to the side of the school, ducking under windows to not get caught. We get all around the school and go up to the football feild. "Gerard," Frank breaks the silence. "why are you doing this if you know im a ghost?" he asks, courisly. Honestly, im in love with you frankie. "because, frankie, I love you." I say. He blushes. I dont under stand how a ghost can be so damn beautiful. I look around and see the concession stand it has walls and is blocked at the entrance.

"i know hiw to get in there." Frank comments, seeing me staring at it. he starts walking up to it, pulling on my sleeve. He jumps onto the counter and hoists himself onto the roof. I follow his lead. He moves back two panels on the roof and jumos through the hole. I jump down, dust flying up. Must be old.... I wonder what woukd happen if we... im snaped out of my thoughts by frank.

"its old, I know. No one uses it. Thats why its dusty." He says reading my face. As if he knows what im thinking he pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me. Hard.

Woah that was a long chapter.! I is happy I hope you like it and I hope you are happy cause soon it'le kill you. Ilooove this so far I have it all planed.yas