sugar

Hi do long time no update right? Well, uh, yeah sorry bout that ive been at my moms house all weekend and busy. We saw doctor strange, went to the portland zoo, I found a four leave clover, uh we went shopping and I got new nail polish. So here ypou go, oh also I finished season six of supernatural.

Gerards p.o.v

Wow. This, this guy, Crowley, the KING OF HELL, is able to do that. He had offered me the deal of a life time.

"it comes with a price of course." He says shaking me out of my daze.

"i let you and frank be, alive, if you stay a ghost for one day, then we seal it with a kiss." He ends the sentance happily. I cant believe all he wants me to do is be a ghost.

"deal" I replie, maybe I should've asked frankie poo.... oh weal.

"great doin business with ya." He says before grabing me and kissing me. Once the deal is sealed I call out for frank. I dont know if he can hear me... im still in the black space, the us on stage is playing a song now about someone whos dead,

And if your heart stops beaten,
I'll be hear wonderin,
Did you get what you deserved,
The endin of your live,
And if you get to heaven,
I'll be here waitn babe,
Did you get what you deserved,
If your heart wont wait,
Than your live cant take this,
Haaave you heard the news that your dead,
No one ever had much nice to say,
I think they never liked you any way,
Have you heard the news that your deeaaad,

Then the music, and everything around me starts to fade away. The last thing I hear is, well if life aint just a joke than why are we laughin, before the real world is in front of me and instead of the band theres birds cherping.

"frank, frank where are you?!" I called out into the woods.
"gerard? Is that you! I thought you had died!" I turn around at the sound of frank behind me. There he was, standing there in the sun. I run over to frank and rap my arms around him. Then something strange starts to happen.... he starts laughing mainiacly...

So here guys I hope you like it and if you dont know what song that is its called dead By my chemical romance aand its AWESOME so check it out. Well bye guys until next time.