Chapter 11

~ Chapter Eleven ~

Chelsea went to the back of her closet and pulled out her black cocktail dress, it was a simple black dress that went off the shoulder and fit her like a glove ending at the top of her thighs. Foregoing panty hose she slipped on her three inch high stiletto heels and headed for the bathroom to finish her hair and make-up. The minute she walked out of her closet she knew they were going to be late, Alex was sitting on the bed in a pair of black slacks and a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, he had a nice pair of loafers and his hair was still wet from the shower. When Alex looked up at her she saw his ocean blue eyes darken to sapphire as he rose from the bed slowly his gaze never leaving her body, she could feel it like a touch raking over her making her shiver in awareness. Taking a deep breath she stepped toward him and at the same time he stepped toward her, "You look stunning, Chels." Chelsea smiled at him and said, "You look amazing." Alex gave her a crooked smile and shrugged. When he stopped right in front of her he placed a hand on each side of her breasts and smoothed them down her sides to rest on her hips giving a hum at approval, the dress was velvet with a silk lining which is what made Chelsea fall in love with it; the dress was really one of a kind. With three inch heels on she stood at his shoulder instead of mid chest; she had to admit she liked the height difference. She laid her hands against his silk dress shirt and slid them up to his shoulders leaning in she placed her lips on his, and she wanted to smile she didn’t have to stand on her tip toes to kiss him now, or pull him down to her. Alex pulled her against him and took over the kiss with a roughness that surprised Chelsea they had just spend over an hour in the shower and had played around and Alex had taken her up against the wall of the shower, yet if the bulge pressing against her stomach was anything to go by Alex was ready to do it all again.

Alex had ended the kiss and was making small kissing down to her neck, Chelsea glanced over at the clock it was already five thirty, they had another hour and a half before they had to leave, but Chelsea wanted to re check her make-up and hair which was now a must, and she wanted to leave a little early so they weren't late. As if sensing her train of thought, Alex looked up at her and said, "Relax Chels, we will make it in time."  Chelsea knew she was over thinking this, Alex was right, besides what would be the harm if they were a few minutes late. Smiling Chelsea pulled Alex back up for a kiss, this time she slid her hands from his shoulders to the front of his shirt, she started to undo the buttons on his dress shirt, one by one, making Alex groan into her mouth. She nipped his lip and sucked on his tongue knowing she was driving him wild, when she finally got the last button undone she ran her hands under the shirt and encountered cotton, pulling back from the kiss she looked down and frowned, she heard Alex chuckle and say, "Undershirt, habit." Chelsea sent him a look and pushed his shirt from his shoulders, slipping her hands under his undershirt she pushed it up his chest till it was up around his neck, then he reached behind him and pulled it off, as Chelsea ran her finger across his nipples and down over his abs, relishing the feel of his hot skin under fingers. She followed his hair line that lead into his slack with her index finger, before she clasped his belt and started to undo it, Alex's hands came to rest over hers and she paused, she heard him taking deep breaths and smiled, pulling the belt out of the loop she undid it and unbuttoned the slacks, pulling the zipper she slipped her hand inside and encountered more cotton, she wanted to groan, she just pushed the cotton aside and wrapped her hand around his throbbing erection, making Alex groan, she smeared pre-cum over the head and tightened her grip leaning forward she placed a kiss on his chin, then his throat, sucking on his skin at his throat she enjoyed the taste of him on her tongue, making her run her tongue to his shoulder, and sucking there, before moving further down his chest she reached for his nipple she kicked up her leg about to take off her heels so she could reach his stomach better but he stopped her and said, "Leave those on."  Chelsea glanced up and gave him a smile, before going back to sucking on his neck and shoulder, Alex was running his hands down her back, Chelsea ran a finger nail down the length of Alex's erection making him groan, and pull her hand away.