Ch. 20

Warning: Smut ahead. If you can't handle then do not read. Thank you!

"Alright so Jake you have just about a day right?" Rose asks.

"Yes..i do..." He says hesitating for a moment at the thought of it. Dirk grabs his hand and holds it tightly. He looks up at Dirk who nods. He smiles a bit.

"Okay you need to make some sort of plan with him, meet up and try to make it seem like he stole the robe from you so that the hunters don't suspect anything,"

"But the robe..."

"We will give you the duplicate one, it's not finished...but-"

"Hold on," everyone turns to Dave, "think about it...he knows about the robe. He knows about us. He knows about Jake. He knows practically everything....whose to say he can't tell which robe is real or not?"

Everyone falls silent.

"That's a good question..." Roxy says as she sits on the ground.

"We have no choice but the give the robe to him...." Jake says.

"But jake-"

"And when we are ready we will destroy the robe along with him," he says as he stands from his chair holding Dirk's hand.

"How can we destroy something that completely out matches us?" Jade asks.

"Because...we don't have full strength but we have will and also all we would need to do is get the robe off of him and destroy them separately right?"

"That's....that's a good idea Jake! But how would we be able to pull it off?" His sister asks.

"Leave that to us!" Roxy jumps up and grins. "We have many types of weapons on blueprint that are being built and some are actually ready for testing! Specifically made to handle the power of that robe! We did analyze it after all. Let the Lalonde handle your tech like weapons!"

"Us Striders, will handle training," Dirk says with a smirk.

"Oh god," everyone says in unison.

"We have the perfect space for the training too!" Roxy says.

"Then for now we are all set," Dirk says.

"Hold on!" Jake shouts.

"What is it?"

"Jack believes Dirk is dead....we have to disguise him,"

"That's...true..."

"Come with me dirky~!" Roxy grabs his arm as does Jane who grins as they pull him out the room.

"Oh gog...what will they do to him...?" Jake says out loud.

"Probably something that will enrage him or possibly even make him seem hotter enough for you to have a boner,"

"W..wha?!"

Dave laughs and falls out his chair. "Your face dude! Its fucking red as hell! Hahaha!"

Jake growls and kicks daves leg.

"Ow ow ow hahaha!" Dave shouts laughing.

"Hey jake can i ask you a question?" Jade asks. Jake nods and sits before his sister.

"What is it?"

"Jake um..." She blushes a bit. "You...um..you love Dirk...right?"

"Um...um...heh well Jade....um it's hard to describe. I do...I need him...I need to have him with me...I can't stand being without him anywhere or at anytime...Jade I love him..I...I want to be with him forever ..if I can," he says blushing.

"I'll hold you to those words Jake,"

Jake jumps and turns blushing but pauses when he sees Dirk's new appearence. His hair completely straightened down, contacts in his eyes that changed them to the color blue, his lips pierced with a ring, his nose pierced, and for some reason a half black shirt, black jeans, his converse shoes and his shades changed to a pair of Dave's shades.

"Gadzooks...."

"Well?"

"Um um uh.." his cheeks flush red unable to answer him.

"Dudes he's stuck...and frozen...and i think he just got a boner..." Dave says with a laugh.

"Oh my go cover him!" Jade grabs a random metal plate and covers his groin area but accidently hits it at the same time. Jake falls back. "Oh my god jake im so sorry!"

"I.....think....I....see...a..light..."

Dirk laughs and clutches his stomach tightly. Everyone looks at him surprised by his sudden unleashed expression of happiness. Jake looks over and feels his face flush again. Dirk walks over and picks up Jake and tosses him over his shoulder.

"Whao!"

"If you need us," he points to the hall. "We will be in one of your rooms down the hall," he says with a smirk as he carries Jake over.

"Clean up when you're done!" Roxy shouts.

"Really?!" Jane shouts.

John just sits with a hand to his head and sighs.

In the separate room, Dirk sets him down on the bed and kneels staring up at him.

"D..Dirk...W..why?" Before continuing Dirk kisses him and holds his face in his hands before pulling away.

"Privacy that's why..."

"Dirk..." His face flushing up in red colors as Dirk stands and moves him down against the bed. His face buried into the crook of his neck. Jake shivers a bit as he feels Dirk's tongue glide against his neck. He looks at Jake and smiles a bit. He tosses the shades aside and removes the contacts and places them to the side in their container. His eyes glow a bright a orange as he stares into Jake's emerald eyes. Jake lifts himself up a bit unable to resist Dirk's seduction and wraps his arms around him. Dirk kisses his neck and lightly glides his tongue up his neck.

"Ngh....Dirk...." Dirk sinks his teeth into Jake's neck and hugs him tightly with his waist pressing against Jake's. Jake let's out a gasp as he grips tightly onto his shirt. Dirk glides his hand up Jake's shirt feeling up his stomach to his chest. He removes his fangs from his neck and licks the wounds. He smiles against his neck.

"Jake. I love you," Jake blushes hard and leans into the bed as Dirk moves ahead and pulls his shirt off. Jake reaches up removes Dirk's shirt as well. Dirk removes Jake's glasses and kisses him passionately while his hands continue to glide over Jake's chest and down to his waist. His tongue slides along his lips asking for entrance. Jake parts his lips accepting as his hands hold tightly to Dirks waist. Before they knew it both boys became engulfed in their lust as their clothes were now laid along the floors. Dirk sets himself up against Jake.

"Jake...are you ready...?" He asks. Jake breathes in and nods slowly.

Dirk complies and slowly enters into him slowly resulting in Jake's voice rising in volume and his nails digging into the skin of his lover. Dirk groans and slowly moves in rhythms against Jake. Jake digs  his nails deeper into Dirk's back as he moves along to his rhythm. Dirk buries his face into his neck and continues.

Jake calls out his name in a small whimper as both boys let out their release. The blonde lays against Jake and holds him closely.

'No matter what...I'm not letting him go. No matter what. I will protect him. Even if it costs me my life...'