IV

Violet pov

I am really excited for the X factor now. It's just that, singing thousand years for my dad seems fitting and I want to make him and mama proud of me. I want them to see that I'm not a failure.

Well, she may not say that, but I just believe to be one. I mean, everyone says that to me in school . Don't you at some point of time, start believing it too?

Anyways, I'm just happy that I am getting this opportunity to go. So I decided to use this opportunity as well as I can. Good naturedly of course .

I will be singing "thousand years". Yea, like a tribute to my dad. I am not telling anyone about me going, as , firstly, I have no friends, and secondly, there is little chance of me being selected and missed here. No one literally cares if someone were to commit suicide in front of them in school. They just don't care.

Ok... long talks about my dear friends. I had to get some groceries, so I will go to the supermarket. I think I will make butter chicken today. That's seems a great idea. My dad was obsessed with the Indian food and culture and introduced me to it, from where I found my love in butter chicken. It's just yum!

I got some money from the 'money jar' and went to the market. I was simply humming a tune in my mind and shaking my head lightly with it. London was a peaceful place. One thing I love. Yeah, it can become noisy when it wants to be , and has some or the other weather problems, but that's not important.

I had my earphones plugged in that's why I couldn't see someone suddenly crashing into me. I shrieked as I fell down, the person who crashed in to me following suit. I opened my eyes and found him on top of me, staring intently. I yelped a little and pushed him with all my strength.

I think I pushed him too hard , as he shrieked like a girl as he toppled off me. Oops.

' oh I'm so sorry!! I didn't know where I was going! Oh and also sorry for making you fall again." I said, adding the last part sheepishly , as I helped the random person to stand up.

We both brushed the dirt off and shook hands, more formally. I think he winced a little when I tightened my grip a little. Hehehe

So yea.

" Hi! I am violet! And you are....? " I asked , hoping to get his name.

He seemed to get the message and said , " hi! I am liam payne! Nice to meet you , but I am really sorry I can't chat right now. I need to get my friend here some food. " he said, a little hesitantly and walked off. Rude much?

Anyhow, I started my search for oreos. Gotta love the cookies. I soon met up with jesy , a girl living in my neighbourhood. She is a really nice girl, and we chatted a bit. I still didn't tell her my X factor thing, as I still wasn't quite sure if I should or not. I could feel as if she was also holding something back, but shook it off.

Soon I said my farewell and took off for my home, humming to my song, " thousand years ".

********************************

Jesy pov

How time flies. I just met violet right now in the supermarket. I think she in, was, in my high school. I mean, it's not that far and everyone in the locality comes there. So sometime or the other I would have met her. She seems to be a good person. I have her phone number and we can talk more in the future. Possibly. But right now I have to be at home to practice. X factor is getting near everyday. I was in, as Simon took my video as my audition song. So now I will just perform in front of the other 3 judges and let's see what happens.

I wish I could just fast forward time and see what happens and who wins. It was really nerve wracking for me, everyday. Just to wake up everyday and think about the reaction.

Guess I just had to practice more. My dad behaved as a critic everyday and I would sing for him my song. He would point out the mistakes and flaws and praised Mr upon my ups. He was good.

Sooner than I thought, the X factor rolled in.