Brink

I had long since given up on trying to find Ragdoll again, but what I hadn't given up on was getting to the mayor's charity event as soon as possible.
It would probably help my cause, come to think of it, if I alerted the GCPD to this coming tsunami of carnage.

We still had no idea what was going to be going down at the event - but I could take a wild stab in the dark at the fact that it might be a mass poisoning. Or just not enough nibbles. Or both.

Having made my mind up get in contact with the police, I followed the almost everlasting, completely ineffective, noise of police sirens across my rooftop territory. With my feet jumping and landing and swinging through various balconies and ledges and rusted ladders - I arrive at the crime scene.
The body of a man in a long yellow coat lies in an alley. Jack Ryder. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow!
Still, even though the victim probably deserved it, the city didn't. His skin had been bleached yellow, and his hair had gone green. He looked like some kind of monster.

I thunk down from the roof just above the scene, and land directly in the view of two officers. One of the is a more portly man, with a tattered beard and a Danish pastry in his hand, the other looks mildly bored - and has short cropped brown hair.
The officer with the pastry points a gun at my face between mouthfuls, and I put my hands up delicately. With a quick glance to check who exactly else will see this - no one - I take off my mask.

My spiked black hair enjoys some air. Embarrassed at my dress sense, I swipe some black lipstick off my chin and smile like an adorable little girl who could kill these two men in a finger click.
'GCPD! Who are you? A street kid?' Asks the shorter-haired one.
'I will beat you until you tell me the truth!' Yells Detective Bullock (according to the papers in his pocket, probably a bill from some prostitute).

'Whoa whoa whoaaaa.' I plead, realising that this may have been a mildly less good idea than I'd anticipated.
'Wait... you're Violet Paige, right?' Realises Gordon, the other one, putting down his gun but remaining deeply on edge.
'Yes. I've been looking for the culprit of these murders, and I don't like what I've found.'
'Well you wouldn't, kid.' Chuckles Bullock.

'Shut it!' I hiss at him, 'The mayor and everyone going to the Arkham Event is in danger. That's all I know. The poison used here is going to be used in the fundraiser.' I spill, before promptly scaling the nearest wall and staring down at the oblivious detectives from atop the roof spire.

'Thanks!' I laugh, running off before they can even draw their guns.

'Well. Now I've seen it all.' Says Bullock to Gordon, putting the remainders of his pastry into the nearest bin and phoning the GCPD without hesitation.