Serving The Devil

Chapter 1

Her fingers fumbled through trough the pages of her book while taking sips from her warm hazelnut coffee. She sighed in frustration and laid her head against her desk. The characters in all her romance novels often made her yearn for more excitement. The heroine often found love and enjoyed a couple good rumps in the sac. Unlike her fictional characters, Naomi Fox didn’t have a life worth writing about or a man who drove her sex drive off the wall. She was twenty-five, boyfriend less, and worked a well paying job as the StormTech’s computer and networking technology secretary. Regardless at how boring her life was, her boss Nigel Storm seemed to make her secretary life easier. At forty-five, Nigel was one hell of knockout. His beautiful forest green eyes and soft warming smiles gave Naomi a reassuring feeling. He was tall, blond, and handsome. For a man reaching close to retirement, he kept his body in shape. She often found herself gazing at his body like a dog in heat and having him appear in her random sexual fantasies. Naomi shoved the book into her desk draw.

She has been working for Nigel for four years, responding to every call or tasks he placed her on. In all actuality, she was the perfect secretary. She was devoted to him and no matter how much work he gave her, she would smile and finish it before the day ended even if it meant skipping her lunch breaks. Nigel would always joke that human resources would have his ass for this but she never cared. She lifted her head from her desk and stared up towards the ceiling. Nigel Storm fit her description of the perfect man. He was trustworthy, intelligent, and reliable. He looked incredible in name brand suits that often had her fantasizing about him unbuttoning his collared shirt, revealing his smooth tan skin and beckoning her to him with a lust filled gaze. Her dreams were often shattered whenever her eyes landed on the picture of his wife Margret who was the complete opposite of her. Margret was beautiful, kind, intelligent and refined. Whenever she came by the office her graceful movements caught the intention of all the employees. She wasn’t young, probably in her forties, but she had a slim, short, and petit figure. Margret was the perfect Stafford wife.

Naomi on the other hand, had the figure of a tall mocha hour glass. Standing at 5’9, she had hips, breasts, and curves. She wasn’t necessarily fat or thin she was just average. She often had the look of a secretary with her thin black frame glasses and her black hair put into a tight bun. Her body language came off as “all work and no fun,” kind of girl which made man steer away from her. Who could blame her? She had a high paying salary, a nice car, and a home to call her own. Though sometimes, she wondered if sacrificing her never existing love life for work was really worth it.

“Ms. Fox, can you please come to my office.”

The sound of Mr. Storm’s voice coming through her intercom snapped her out of herself loathing. She got up from her desk and adjusted her suit and dusted off her black slacks. Time for work. She grabbed the folder containing a couple of documents off her desk. She walked over to his office with a smile on her face. Before she could turn the knob, the door opened revealing Nigel’s smiling face. Up-close he was just too handsome. Even though his face still held the look of an older man, Naomi’s attraction grew.

“Ms. Fox come in, I’d like to introduce you to my son.”

Son? She vaguely remembered him speaking about his son. She walked into the room and stared at a tall figure dressed in a black suit that had his backed turn to her. She raised an eyebrow and adjusted her glasses on her nose. “Hello, my name is Naomi Fox it is nice to meet you—“

“It’s Logan…”

His voice was oddly seductive but cold in a sense that sent shivers down her back and her tender loins wanting sex. He turned his body to face her. She couldn’t believe how attractive he was. He was tall with a broad muscular frame and black thick silky locks of hair cut into layers cascaded down his to shoulders with part of it covering his left eye and framed his face like model. His piercing blue eyes stared at Naomi, examining her body as he was looking for flaws. His face was expressionless and by the look of it, she could tell he was young but his body was that of a man. She ignored the feeling of her heart rapidly beating against her chest. This man was way to perfect. The sunlight from the skyscraper windows gave off an added affect on his perfect complexion. Damn…what the fuck...is he photoshoped?