chapter 8

Thanks for the comments keep them coming and I’ll keep updating. 

Chapter 8

“Hurry the hell up Naomi!”

“What did you put me in Gaby!”

“Shut up woman you look fine,” Gabriella pulled on Naomi’s arm, forcing her into the club.

Naomi eyes wondered around the room staring at the different colored lighting and how everything was well planned. The DJ stood from a booth, playing music and acknowledging the crowd. She had to admit this club scene was beyond what she had ever been too. The bar was huge with good looking bartenders and the dance floor was big enough to support enough movement for everyone in the club.

It had taken her two hours and a little makeup to conceal her hickies. The little incident in Logan’s office room lingered through her mind throughout the whole day. When it was time for her to leave work, she left quickly and raced home. The first thing she did was take a mind-numbing cold shower. Her teeth chattered and cold water was almost close to freezing but Naomi needed to return to her senses. She thought Logan wanted nothing to do with her but once she was on his lap and moaning his name that thin red line became a very thin thread. The way his strong arms wrapped around her body and his hands toyed with her breast was all she could think about. She cursed as she placed her forehead against the shower wall. Logan knew how to work her body and how to make her loose her mind. She hated the fact that they were headed in this direction but at the same time how could she deny that she didn’t want what he could offer her. How could she want him this much? She barely knew Logan and only caught a glimpse of his caring side as he held her in the hotel room. His lips were so soft and his body was just a work of years of art. She could not lie to herself that she didn’t feel something about Logan that didn’t just reside on the level of lust and attraction she was slowly beginning to like Logan. It was too early to confirm it though and the reality of how they stood on a professional level also bothered her.

Naomi sighed as she tried to stop her mind from dwelling on Logan. She rubbed her arms and clutched her mini wrist strap purse as she looked at her attire again The dress she wore was black, short and simple but it hugged all of her curves and stopped under her rear with short black heels. She was thankful that she had black boy shorts to hide her rear if she had to bend over for anything. Without a bra she felt bare even though her top clung well to her large breasts but the fear of them slipping out did occur in her mind. Gabriella had fixed her hair in soft curls and added a bit of black eye linker and red lipstick. She kept her glasses in Gabrielle's purse, just in case her contacts decided to fall out.

Gabriella on the other hand, whored it out. She wore red bustier that exposed her flat tummy with red shorts and red high heels. She had worn black pitchfork earrings and had giving herself the smoky eyed looked. She was the devil all decked out in red. Naomi would have thought since it was winter, Gabriella would have covered up a bit more but the whore within had to come out. The thought of Gabriella getting married slightly became unbelievable. I can smell a quick divorce.

They packed up in here wall to wall and

I don't hear nothing but ladies calling

I'm tryna give one of them all this

But they keep coming from wall to wall

“What the hell?” She turned to look at the DJ from the booth he was in and growled as he played Chris Brown’s Wall to Wall. “Oh yeah he hit that bitch Rihanna from wall to wall alright, does he want everyone to start punching their girlfriends in the face?”

Naomi laughed. She remembered Gaby’s strong hatred of Chris Brown after his whole incident with Rihanna. Naomi never cared much for the media but Gaby knew everything that went on in the celebrity world. The thought of Gaby spending hours online and watching Access Hollywood with her favorite cotton candy ice cream made her chuckle.