chapter 10

Chapter 10

Sorry for taking so long to release this I’ve been in the hospital and I’m finally feeling better. I will keep updating and thank you for all the support.

“Naomi…”

Naomi slightly stirred in her sleep.

“Wake up Naomi…”

“Five more minutes,” she mumbled.

She growled as she felt two hands on her shoulder shaking her softly. Her hand reached out, grabbing a fist full of hair and tugging on it.

“Ow!” Logan yelled.

“Mr. Storm!” Naomi eyes flung open as she let go of Logan’s black hair. She looked at Logan’s face then at her surroundings.  “Where am I?”

“You’re in my home Naomi and its 10am.”

Naomi looked shocked as she gripped the sheets as a raging headache overcame her. She moaned in pain and ran her fingers through her hair. “Why am I here?”

Logan looked at her confused. “You don’t remember.”

“Did we…?”

“No,” he said seeing her calming down. I wish. “You sure you don’t remember?”

“Uh…”

“Think really hard.”

“I---Oh my god…” A rush of memories from the events of last night flooded into her mind. She could feel the embarrassment taking over. Naomi couldn’t believe she acted like that. She remembered a time when Gabriella had slipped her something before but last night was crossing the line. “I’m so sorry Mr. Storm I can’t believe I acted like that. That was improper conduct and I take full responsibility for my actions. I hope that you can---“

“Don’t worry about that Naomi it wasn’t your fault.”

“But sir---“ Naomi looked at Logan again noticing that he was in front of her shirtless and wearing only red pajama pants. Logan tried to keep a straight face on as he watched Naomi’s eyes travel slowly down his body.

“Naomi?”

No answer. Her eyes lingered towards his waist and slowly back to his chiseled abs. Are those real?

He smirked as he cupped her chin and forced her eyes to meet his. “My eyes are here,” he gestured with his fingers, “Not down there.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright your probably still a little woozy from whatever was slipped into your drink.”

“You might be right.”

“Do you remember how it happened?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Do you think it has something to do with that man you were dancing with?”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to dwell on the matter any further. I’m sorry for what happened last night and I do hope that you can forgive me for my actions.”

It irritated Logan that she was now wearing her secretary mask. Even though they were in his bedroom, it felt as if he was back in the office. She was taking what happened to her last night and putting it aside. In her mind, work is what she needed to attend to. He was worried about her but apparently she didn’t notice or perhaps cared.

He sighed, “It’s alright.”

“You are taking this a lot calmer than I thought you would.”