chapter 14

Chapter 14

After a few minutes of self-loathing, Naomi got up from the kitchen bathroom and went downstairs. As she entered the kitchen, Logan didn't bother to turn around to look at her. She sat back down in her seat in front of him. She noticed he hadn't touch the food since she disappeared from the kitchen.

"Did I make you wait long?"

"Not really."

"Sorry, I just needed to use the bathroom."

She blinked when she noticed a grin spread across his face and disappeared. Darn it Naomi stop imagining things. She adjusted her glasses on her face and began placing some of the noodle onto her plate. She looked from her plate and noticed Logan's eyes staring intensely at her as if he were pondering something.

"Is something wrong Logan," she questioned.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," she shrugged as she got up from the table and grabbed a pitcher of water from the refrigerator and sat back down. She poured him and herself a glass.

"Are you far sighted or near sighted."

Naomi raised an eyebrow to his question. She couldn't quite see the purpose for Logan asking her such a random question.

"Far sighted."

"Good," he smiled.

The way he smiled struck her as a bit odd. "Why do you ask?" She took a sip of her water.

"I just wanted to make sure that you could still see me when you're riding me."

Naomi gulped her water down and began coughing. "w-what the?"

Logan shrugged and smirked. "I think it's a perfectly good question."

When she finally stopped coughing, she glared at him.

"What?" He asked.

 "Logan...are you a sex addict?"

"Not really."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"I think you are lying."

"Nope, I just like catching you out of your element. When your not putting up that secretary front, it allows me a chance to see the woman side of you that you continue to hide for no reason."

Naomi blushed. "Why are you so adamant on trying to figure me out?"

"Simple...I-like-You."

"Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop saying that!

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I'll stop when you say it back to me. Until then, I don't think you have authority on whether or not I can have feelings for you or whether or not I decide to take you all over my office desk."

"That's rape..."

"It won't be when you’re begging me not to stop."

"You’re ridiculous..."

"Just consider it as surprise sex...better yet, I wouldn't be surprised if you already wet right now."

Naomi blushed again and had a hard time trying to look at him. All these questions were throwing her off her game. Seeing Logan act this was also making her wonder what other sides to Logan were there. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her fork and knife, pulling a slice of the pot roast onto her plate.