chapter 12

Chapter 12

“What the fuck?” Penny growled under breath and slammed her fist on the table in anger.

“Where the hell did you see them?”

“A-at…”

“Spit it out Sarah!”

“At C-c-Cat5!”  Sarah Downey tried her hardest not to look Penny in the eyes.  “Mr. Storm carried her into his car and that’s all I know.”

That black bitch! From day one, Penny couldn’t stand Naomi. The boss favored her over everyone and now she was after Logan. Penny was the type of person who hated seeing black women taking her men. It disgusted her and quite frankly she hated being around women like Naomi. Just because she had a pair of tits and ass doesn’t mean she could rise up in the “white man’s world.” Penny was not going to stand for something like this. The thought of Naomi’s hands wrapped around Logan neck, was enough to make her hurl. What the hell was so special about that nigger!

Penny groaned in frustration. A black woman and white man together was not natural. Blacks belong with blacks and whites belong with whites. Naomi is just after his money. Just like any other stereotypical black woman who gets a taste of power in between their legs. Sarah watched as her friend paced back and forth with anger apparent on her face. Sarah knew how vindictive and stubborn her friend could be. When she wanted a man she always got them but this time she faced a man who was not even the least bit interested. She had watched her friend try her hardest to attract Logan’s attention but nothing seemed to work. Her attire and her sex appeal seemed to change every day but Logan never looked her way. Seeing her friend trying to get a man for the first time was interesting.

“I won’t let her have him,” she growled.

Sarah watched her friend leave the room with a fake smile and swaying her hips as she held onto folder filled with files. Penny headed towards Nigel’s office.

Naomi growled in frustration. She didn’t plan on hurting Logan like she did but what could she do. This man knew just how to get under her skin like a plague of locust. At the same time, out of the kindness in his heart, he was allowing her to stay in his home. Seeing Logan act so cold to her wasn’t anything new but the way he acted now forced her to realize how wrong she was for acting like that. These type of conflicts was something that Naomi made a point in her life to avoid. She never imagined she would be able to hit Logan’s sensitive spot. She thought that never bothered him but seeing him this way allowed her to see the reality of what Logan is—human. She got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen and pulled out whatever meat she could find from the fridge. Naomi was not the type of girl that was good at apologies but one thing she knew was good at, making home cooked meal.

Logan’s stirred in his sleep; he could feel something soft lightly touching his chest in different areas. He opened his eyes to the sight of Naomi dressed in his robes and her black lace panties. He rubbed his eyes thinking that his eyes were playing tricks on him but Naomi was straddling his waist, looking down at him. Naomi glowed with sensuality with her hair still softly curled and her lips painted with lip gloss.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

“I-it’s okay,” Logan stuttered as he watched her untie the robe and threw it onto the other side of the bed. Logan eyes landed onto her bare chest and he fought to urge not to rip off her panties.

“No, I shouldn’t have said what I said earlier. You don’t deserve that.”

“It’s alright,” he said again.

“I want to make it up to you,” she grabbed his hands placing it around her waist as her lips landed on the nape of his neck.

“Naomi what are you doing?”