How Do You Get See From Der?!

So texting with auto correct is very much bad.

Ex: I said der it said see

How Do You Get See From Der?!?!??

Anyways pray for me kids, I didn't go to sleep till like 4:30am

Sometimes my brain is soooooo stupid

If it makes u feel better though I took a nap on the bus ride back from Alamo Heights aka meh volleyball game.

We kicked there butts!!

(The freshman team did at least)

(Everyone else lost)

(Ha losers)

But when I woke up from my nap on the bus I was kinda half asleep, and mostly dead.

But by the time I got to the car I was wide awake.

Stupid life.

Welp in other news homecoming is this week...

So I found some memes that describe my life:

To Jennapooh: this does not mean you son! It's the general concept

To Jennapooh: this does not mean you son! It's the general concept. Cheese-itz that one!

Omg I don't even like parties (without friends by my side But leaving me is just rood)

Srry I'm still salty about that.

Okay so it's story time:

(We were at this summer camp and it had a big party and crap on one of the nights and it was already 10:30 when they started it. So yeah, I was exhausted) 

Me: (Goes over to the snack table and grabs the popcorn, all still while in sight of friends)

Me: (watches said friends go into the mob of 'dancing' people, but I want to finish eating and I think they'll come back)

Me: (sits in the dark writing some quality writing for thirty minutes and decides this is the worse thing ever

Me: (Wonders where her traitorous friends are)

Me: (Sees friends get on stage with the live band playing and lead a dance routine)

Me: They are all dead to me.

Me: (Remains upset and salty for a while then returns to the cabin, to lay down and be dramatic)

Jennapooh: (Comes in laughing and happy and sees me. Being dead in my bunk.) God what's the matter?

Me: (Stunned by her ignorance I'm now about to cry)

emmA: What's wrong Mally Mal?

Me: (sighs and shoves face in pillow) NoThInG!

Jennapooh: (gets on bed and tries to comfort my cry baby self, but there is no PDA so she was breaking like fifty trillion rules)

Beth: (Comes in) You okay Malorie?

Me: NO! (Then I cry myself to sleep and then bluntly ignore my friends questions about the night)

And scene

God writing that out makes me realize I really am a brat.

Only I was left alone, at a party, by people who claimed they love me. 💔

Nah I forgive them.

ExCePt YoU jEn JeN pOoH!!

And if you guys do it again I will come after you with a chainsaw.

Love you~

When your friends ditch you at a party: