The Handsome Man Next Door

Your POV
You wake up look out the window. You see the man in his mansion working. He is quite handsome, but you don't feel anything for him. You never have, really, for anyone.

You get up and get dressed, still watching him. Then you go downstairs and out the door, not bothering for breakfast.

You are headed off to work where you order around idiots to do your dirty work while you sit high on your throne. Not caring who dies, because lets face it; everyone dies in the end, why not just end their misery now.

"Ma'm?" Your assistant gets your attention.

"Yes," you look up from your phone, slightly annoyed.

"There's a- a man here for you. H-he says you know who he is." He stammered, obviously afraid of you and whoever was here.

"Bring hi-" you were cut off when the handsome man strolled through your doors.

"Hello kitten." He smiled a devious smile. "I knew you've been watching me this morning and all the other days. And I'm not afraid to say I have been watching you."

You now have gotten up and stood in front of him, a small smile playing on your face.

"Oh, I know." You said, your smile growing wider.

"Really?" His Irish accent thick with curiosity.

"Yes," you start to walk in a circle around him. "You wake up and get dressed, then stare at me while I sleep, then head off to work." When you finish, you stand in front of him and look him up and down. "You also sometimes like to watch me when I get dressed." He starts to chuckle at that.

"You do the same." He says raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yes. And if I may say so myself, you're very nice." You smirk and go back and sit down. "What do you want?" You ask now all business.

"Why, I thought I made that quite obvious. I want you." He said, very serious. "How about Friday night? 6pm? You can walk over to my house and we can go from there."

"That sounds nice. I'll be there." You smiled and watched him walk out.

--time skip to tonight--

You got home around midnight to see the handsome Irish man at his desk on the phone looking extremely mad. You chuckle and make yourself some food and watch tv till 3am.

When the show is over you turn it off and head to bed, looking out the window to see him sleeping.

The thought of him sleeping peacefully and your 'date' soon makes you sleepy and you fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow.

Hi!
Sorry it's short and boring but I want to have it to keep you sorta guessing of what to come!