Getting Information

!!!!Semi-smut ahead!!!!

Your POV

"Hello Sebastian," you said in a flirty tone, walking into his room.

"Hey y/n," he looked at you in your shorty shorts and light pink tank top. "Damn," he muttered under his breath not-so-silently.

"I couldn't sleep since Jim is gone, mind if I stay up with you?" You batted your eyelashes innocently.

"Sure."

"Thanks." You sat next to him on his bed. "Whatcha doing?"

"Cleaning my guns out."

"Need any help?" You leaned into him, showing him full view of your cleavage.

"N-no. I think I got it."

"Okay then I'll just watch."

"Mhm," he murmured, too distracted with your smooth thighs to say anything. "So, uh, how's Jim?" He stroked the back of his neck with his hand, a tell that he was nervous.

"Oh let's not talk about him." You smiled, placing a hand softly on his bicep.

He tried to clean the gun in his hands but couldn't focus on it. He was playing right into your trap.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" You asked innocently.

"No!" He yelped. "You're fine, I'm just a little tired, that's all."

"Would you like to be a little less tired?" You breathed mischievously.

"Uh I don't think this is a good idea, ya know since Jim is your boyfriend. And he's my boss. And a psychotic serial killer." He scooted away from you a bit, his words getting quieter.

"He doesn't have to know," you winked. "I want it, you want it." You looked down at his slight bulge and giggled.

"But still..." you cut him off by placing your hand lightly on his crotch. "Shit, y/n." He groaned, jerking up to create more friction.

"Told you." You had to play along a little longer to get him more vulnerable. Maybe just strip down a little and see if he wouldn't mind being tied up, anything to make it easier for you. But, if you were being honest, you were a little turned on. Who wouldn't be when you have a Sebastian Moran underneath you?

"Mhm right there y/n," he moaned, starting to play with the hem of your shirt.

"You first," you breathed in his ear. He stripped all the way down to his briefs as soon as the words fell from your mouth.

"Your turn," he growled, hungry for more skin-on-skin.

"I think it would be more fun if you were tied up, no?" You grinned evilly.

"Anything to get you on top of me baby." He sat on his bed as you grabbed a tie from the dresser. He put his hands above his head and sat there, completely vulnerable.

You were quick with the knot, making sure it would hold him if he started to struggle.

"How's that?" You asked.

"Amazing, now strip it down baby," he breathed.

"In a minute. Let's play first," you growled. You then climbed next to him, but did not touch him. Instead, you hovered your hand above his chest, imagining grazing his tanned and chiseled body. He found this very hot and as soon as you put your hand over his crotch, he jerked up, hitting your hand. You slowly lowered your hand onto the bulge and palmed him.

He started to breath faster and harder. You could tell he was getting close, you had to do it now.

"What is the fall?" You whispered in his ear, moving your hand away.

"What was that doll?" He whined.

"What is the fall?" You asked, forcefully.

He slowly opened his eyes and narrowed in on you, processing what you just said. You could see the anger bubbling behind his eyes as the situation became clear.

"No. This is not happening." He started to struggle but the knot was too tight. "Why did I think this was a good idea? I'm such an idiot!" Fear suddenly flashed across his face. "I'm a dead idiot!"

"Yeah.." you shrugged and sat down beside him. "So are you going to explain willingly or do I have to pry it from you?"

"Look y/n, I've already told you, I don't know anything!"

You rolled your eyes. "That's a damn lie and you know it Moran, now spill!"

He sighed and tugged one last time on the knot. When it wouldn't give he said, "fine. But don't get mad at me okay? Remember: you're forcing me." He breathed in deeply and looked over at you. Sadness was now the only thing on his face. It was clear as day. You felt your stomach churn at the knowledge he was about to give you.

"There's one final part to the plan, the part you don't know about. The fall. Jim came up to me after you guys got back from Ireland. He told me to not breath a word of this to you, ever. He said that there was going to be a part to the new plan where things got... interesting. I had no idea what new plan at the time but I still paid attention. He started talking about how Sherlock was getting so vulnerable and weak that the plan was going to work. He started to rant about how dumb but perfect Sherlock is, as he does, and I did hear the word fall escape from him.

"He then said he'll only need three hitmen for the final stage. I thought I would be included but I later found out I'm not. He said my skills will be needed elsewhere. I have yet to find out what I will be doing. I asked, 'what will you be doing?' He just smiled and said, 'having so much fun.' I figured he meant with you but that is obviously wrong. That's when I knew something big and terrible was going to happen." He stared at you for a moment, sorrow and pain etched in the creases of his sun kissed forehead.

"What did he mean- fun?" You asked desperately.

"He wouldn't say. He just giggled one last time and mumbled something about Bart's Hospital then walked off to talk to you. I'm sorry. That's all I know. Seriously."

You opened your mouth to say something but you didn't know what to say. That was a first.

You sat in silence for a few more moments, processing the information, swirling it around in your skull and heart. Your mind raced with possibilities of what he could do.

He can do anything.

You mind focused on that one true thought. There was no way to know what was going to happen. You finally looked at Sebastian and sighed.

"I- I'm sorry Seb. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just needed to know."

"It's alright y/n. I get it. You were worried. Hell, I'm worried. That man is so unpredictable I barely even know when he's in a good mood or bad one." He chuckled half heartedly.

You untied him silently and handed him his clothes. You apologized one last time and said goodnight.

As you walked to your room you couldn't help but feel a bit empty inside.

Anything could happen to him and you would have no clue.

Is this what it's like to be in love? To be completely at one's mercy?

Hello!!!! Long time no-see,, I know. I'm veryy sorry about that but I have been exhausted these past few weeks. And I'm starting high school next Monday so woO !

I will try and post soon but I can't guarantee anything. The book, if you can't tell, is coming to an end so be ready for that! :)

I hope you all have a fabulous day, week, month, and year!

Love,
Audri