You're Going

-One week before Christmas-
Your POV
Jim has changed his mind seven times in the past two weeks about going to his parents'! He'll randomly wake you up and say, 'we're not going,' and you'll just sigh. But then later that day, he'll say he was sorry and that you guys were actually going to go.

You've now decided you're just going to pack your bags the day before you leave to show Jim that you are going.

You were eating breakfast when Jim walked up to you today.

"Ok listen," he sat down across from you, folding his hands, you knew what was coming, "I know you want to go. And I know that I've been very.. difficult-"

"That's one word for it," you interrupted him.

"Yes, whatever," he shook his head. "But we are going to go." Where the hell is this coming from? "No matter what I say. If I change my mind on the plane, then I give you permission to knock me unconscious. I don't care. I just want you to know that no matter how many times I change my mind, we are going." He was obviously very anxious so you took his hand.

You smiled at him, silently thanking him. "So where do your parents live?" You realized you had no idea.

"Cork Republic of Ireland," he said.

"Ok! I'll go read all about it. And by 'I', I mean my assistant, Aaron," you winked.

"Who?" Jim asked, tense. And... jealous?

"My assistant and right hand man. Aaron Keys," you noticed he was still skeptical. "You've nothing to worry about. He's deathly afraid of me," you smiled evilly.

"Okayy," you now knew for sure he was jealous. "But if he hurts you in any way-"

"I'll burn him slowly then feed him to my enemies," you shrugged. You've had what you're going to do to all your allies if they don't behave. It helps lower stress.

Jim laughed and kissed you then told you he was off to work and left.

-the day before the flight; two days before Christmas-

"No! I'm not going!" Jim was having another crisis about if he's going or not. It was getting very old.

"Ok. Fine. I'll just go without you," you were standing outside the door because he locked you out like a child.

"Noooo! Then who will celebrate Christmas with me?" He asked, whining.

"Sebastian!" You knew about his right hand man because he's dropped by a couple times.

"Sebastian's borrring." You hoped you were starting to wear him down.

"Then come with me!"

There was a pause of silence.

"...fine," he opened the door, "but only if you do something for me when we get back." He smirked evilly but you saw a flicker of sadness in his eyes.

"Sure. Now let's get you packed," you walked in and grabbed his suitcase. "Did you already get the flight?"

"Yeah, I got one of my private jets to pick us up at noon tomorrow." He started to throw clothes into the suitcase. You organized them because you couldn't stand mess.