The 'Date'

Your POV
Your date with the handsome man was on Friday. One day away. You thought about it almost all the time. And you looked out the window every waking moment, hoping to catch his eye, but never doing so.

Later that day, you went to work, had some people killed, some tortured, and read about that pesky consulting detective and his pet.

As you tried to get a cab, you saw the apartment where those two gay detectives lived. You promised yourself that you would meet them someday.

You got into the cab and went home.

--time skip to tomorrow--

Today was the day. Your date with the handsome Irish man.

'I should really learn his name.' You thought to yourself. Then you realized you said that out loud. You laughed and looked out the window to see him staring at you. You stopped laughing and looked back.

He smiled a devious smile.

You did the same smile back.

--time skip to tonight--

As you put on a y/f/c shirt and some jeans, you looked out the window to see the man doing the same; getting ready. You put your y/h/l hair how you liked it, little to no make up on, and put y/f/c shoes on.

You then walked next door to his house and knocked on the door.

"Hello," a woman in a maid outfit greeted you at the door.

"Hi. I'm here to see the owner of this house. We have a date." You said to the maid.

"So that's what you're calling it, huh kitten?" The Irish man nudged the maid aside and leaned on the door frame. An innocent smile played on his face as he closed the door and offered you his arm. You took it and walked down the street.

"May I ask where we are going?" You looked at him with your big y/e/c eyes.

"We are going to visit a friend, play a few mind games, and possibly kill someone." He looked down at you with his chocolate eyes.

You got in a sleek black car and slid over to the window giving him lots of space. He sat down right next to you and put a hand over your thigh, asking for permission. You nodded and he placed his icy cold hand on your thigh. He kept it there, he didn't move it so you didn't mind a bit.

"So are you going to tell me your name or am I going to have to figure it out myself?" You finally ask the question that been bothering you for almost four days.

"My name is Moriarty, James Moriarty. But you can call me Jim." He gave your thigh a squeeze and you jumped a little. "What's your name little kitten?"

"Y/n." You lean your head on his shoulder and close your eyes, slightly tired from last nights binge of Doctor Who.

"Y/n? Y/n?" Jim slightly shakes you and you sit up, rubbing your eyes.

"Hmm?" You yawn.

"We're here!" He jumps out of the car then offers his hand for you to take. You do. 

You look up at the old building. It looks like an old activity centre.

"Why are we here?" You ask and he takes your hand in his and walks you up the stairs to the back.

"I told you, here to see a friend." He smiles and opens a door to a pool. "Now kitten, just stay behind me and smile. You may talk when spoken to, or when you really want to say something." He looked at you with sincerity and something else, something.. murderous. You loved it. "I thought you would like to see what my job is. We have very similar ones you know. We both let others do the dirty work. Now follow me kitten, time to see our friends." He took your hand and led you through the doors where there was the curly haired consulting detective and his pet strapped up in a bomb suit.

This was going to be the best date you've ever had.

Hi!
Two posts in one day because why not? The story is just getting started and I've been bored all day.
I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Talk to you later!!