Tormenting the Gay Boys

Your POV
You stood behind Jim as he talked through the smaller one.

"Evening," they both said. "This is a turn-up isn't it Sherlock?" The smaller man was only slightly behind Jim when speaking.

"John. What the hell...?" Sherlock was obviously stunned by this outcome.

"Bet you never saw this coming." Jim smiled and looked at you. "What... would you like me... to make him say... next?" You pondered and when you didn't say anything, Jim spoke again, "gottle o' gear... gottle o' gear... gottle o' gear." You contained your laughter, but had a big smile plastered on your face.

"Stop it." Sherlock was obviously annoyed by now.

"Nice touch, this. The pool where little Carl died. I stopped him. I can stop John Watson too. Stop his heart." Jim had a small smile on his face.

"Who are you?" The detective was fed up and demanding.

"I gave you my number." This was just Jim talking now. "I thought you might call." When was this? You felt something you've never felt before when you thought this. Was that..? No. I don't get jealous! I don't feeeel.

You were interrupted by your thoughts when Jim walked out, after motioning that you say had to stay there. To make an entrance. You thought and smiled.

"Is that British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket... or are you just pleased to see me?" You couldn't see his face but you heard a wicked grin on his face.

"Both," cheekbones said, pulling out a gun and pointing it at Jim.

"Moriarty: Jim Moriarty. Hi!" The men looked astounded by who it was. "Jim? Jim from the hospital? Oh. Did I really make such a fleeting impression? But then, I suppose, that was rather the point." They looked at the red dots pointed on the smaller mans chest. "Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle. I don't like getting my hands dirty. I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world. I'm a specialist, you see... like you!"

"'Dear Jim. Please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?' 'Dear Jim. Please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?'" Sherlock mimicked what you guessed were Jim's clients. It reminded you of your own.

"Just so." Jim didn't seem the least bit dazed he had a gun pointed at his head.

"Consulting criminal. Brilliant." Sherlock seemed impressed.

"Isn't it? No one ever gets to me... and no one ever will." Jim sounded like he was having fun. And to be honest, so were you.

"I did." At that Sherlock cocks the gun.

"You've come the closest. Now you're in my way." Jim sounded serious now.

"Thank you." Sherlock smiled.

"Didn't mean it as a compliment." They were now just flirting with each other. You laughed at how gay Sherly was.

"Yes you did." Cheekbones didn't seem to hear your laugh.

"Yeah, okay, I did. But the flirting's over, Sherlock..." he said in a singsong voice. "Daddy's had enough now!" Hmm, daddy. "I've shown you what I can do. I cut loose all those people, all those little problems, even thirty million quid just to get you to come out and play. And speaking of coming out.." he turned around and motioned for you to come out and play.

"Hello boys" you walked out and saw they're faces up close. Wow, his cheekbones are sharper than Jim.

"Hello kitten." Jim put his arm around you.