Yoga Pants!

Your POV
You knocked on Jim's front door and fixed your hair to perfection. A maid opened the door and you told her you wanted to see Jim. She led you into the mansion. As you stood in the entryway, Jim walked down the stairs in his trademark Westwood suit. This one was a deep blue.

"Hello kitten," he smirked and walked around to you. "What brings you here to me?"

"I just thought we could finish what we started on the dance floor." You offered your hand to him but he didn't take it. He merely shook his head.

"Love I told you, next time you wanted me, you'd have to beg for it. You had your chance to this," he gestured to his body, "but you didn't take it. So you'll have to wait." He walked out of the entryway and to what you could only guess was the sitting room.

"Ok then, I guess I'll be off. Go see Sherlock or something." You walked towards the door, but he walked back to you and took your hand, pulling you into the room with him.

"You aren't going anywhere kitten," he growled, sending shivers down your spine. You grinned at how easily he gave into you.

"So what are we going to do. Because I don't beg," you walked with him through the kitchen and to the sitting room.

In this room, there was a felt blue love seat, a sleek black leather couch, a white rug, and a medium sized tv.

"We're going to... talk." He sat down on the love seat, patting the spot next to him for you to sit. You sat on the leather couch. He frowned and got up then sat next to you.

"What about?" You looked at him with your big y/e/c eyes.

"You," he looked back with his dead chocolate eyes. "What is your last name? You haven't given it to me and I've been too busy to try and find out."

"Sherlock hasn't." His eyes flickered with anger at the sound of his name.

"Really?"

"Yes," you were having so much fun, and your eyes showed it. "He found out all about me. He might even be better than y-." He growled and leaped on top of you, pinning you to the arm rest.

"Sherlock Holmes is not better than me. No one is better than me. No one." He stayed on top of you and then did what you expected him to do. He kissed you.

He slammed his head down onto your lips and they locked together with his perfectly. His tongue forced its way into your mouth and instantly won dominance.

You made out for a few more passionately rough minutes. He stopped suddenly and you were both gasping for air.

"I... told you... I don't... beg.." you smiled because your heart was racing and you liked it. You liked the thrill of it and the butterflies in your stomach. You liked how his lips left a tingly sensation on your lips after kissing you. I like him. A lot. You smiled even wider at that thought and how it didn't scare you. At all.

"What the hell are you doing to me y/n?" He shook his head, smiling like he was trying to hold it in.  He sat back and looked at you with new emotion. One you're now only leaning too. Love.

Jim's POV
I know what she's trying to do. She's trying to to get me to do what she wants. And it's working. I hate how it's working. But I also love it so much. This is going to kill me. I need to figure out my feelings or else..

I put my arm around y/n. "So what's your last name?" I tried again, wanting to know more about her.

"Really? That's how we're going to pick up?" She grinned at me and got up from her seat and started pacing. "Fine. My full name is y/f/n." She stopped pacing and looked grimly at me.