Family?

Your POV
You woke up the next morning to a banging on your door, then it swinging open and a big figure coming in and jumping on the bed next to you.

"What the hell?" You sat up groggily and rubbed your eyes. Once they focused, you could see that the figure was Jim. He was laying next to you, his head on the end of your pillow.

"Good morning sunshine," he leaned in for a kiss, but you leaned backwards, still not giving into the temptation that is Jim Moriarty. "Oh come on!" He whined.

He does that a lot, I wonder why people are so afraid of him.

"Last night was fun, but you'll need more than just a few kisses and a make out session for me to kiss you good morning." You yawned and got out of bed. Jim stayed where he was. "Do you mind?" You laughed and got out clothes.

"No, carry on," he stared at you intently. "I'll close my eyes if you want." He smirked and closed his eyes.

"Nope, out!" You shoved him off the bed and he flopped off.

He jumped up and straightened his suit. "Fine, I'll go make breakfast." That made you laugh, again. "What?" He looked at you funny.

"You? Make breakfast?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I can cook." He shrugged and made a cute face. You laughed some more and he walked out your door.

You changed into dark jeans and a y/f/c shirt then styled your hair how you liked it. You put on minimal makeup and headed downstairs to hear a sexy Irish voice singing.

"Sometimes to win, you've got to sin
Don't mean I'm not a believer
And major tom, will sing along
Yeah, they say I'm a dreamer."

You knew the song, Angel With A Shotgun by Cab. So you joined in, startling him a bit.

"They say before you start a war
You better know what you're fighting for
Well baby, you are all that I adore
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be
I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting til' the wars won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe
Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight
And I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight.
They say before you start a war
You better know what you're fighting for
Well baby, you are all that I adore
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be."

He had stopped making the eggs when you had joined in and walked over to you. He now pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your head, still humming the melody.

"You have a lovely voice kitten." He whispered.

"As do you, my love," you said, hugging him tighter. He pulled you back at arms length, raising an eyebrow. "What?" You asked, concerned.

"You called me... 'love'." He smiled, with both his eyes and his mouth.

"Yes I did." You smiled lovingly. "So... that means I'm ready for the next level... with us." You stared intently at him.

"That's absolutely wonderful." He bent down to kiss you, but there was a sizzling noise and turns out, his eggs were burning. He shrugged and kissed you anyways.

This kiss was different from all the other kisses you had. This one was so much more slow and passionate. This one had more meaning behind it. It was as innocent as a puppy, yet as dirty as a stripper. And you could tell he thought the same way because he had moved his hands down to your waist and pulled you against his body. You had your hands tangled in his hair, messing up the gel he kept to make it slicked back.