Better or worse?

ART ART ART!!! I'm going to keep reminding you guys until people start sending me art!!! But thank you EndlessFoxy for entering your art!!! (Sorry I don't know how to tag people in this...) Again please enter your art to my email skypromer(at)gmail.com, any art having to do with ANYTHING Danny Phantom is accepted!!! Thank you guys!!!

Danny's POV

Danny awoke with a start. For one, he was comfortable which didn't happen lately because of the straight jacket and two... he wasn't alone. Turning his head just slightly enough to see who was holding onto him so tightly, he gasped at the face of his beautiful princess as memories of yesterday rushed back into his head.

"Y/N..." Danny whispered, still unbelieving that this was real as he slowly reached out a hand to caress the angelic face. The figure of his beloved stirred the slightest bit causing Danny to quickly pull his hand away in his childish fear of being caught reaching out to her. Instead, Danny just continued to stare in awe at her sleeping form as he settled back down into her loving arms.

"I love you Y/N... my princess." Danny said, not caring wither she had heard or not. He loved her and she was back that was all that mattered at the moment. But Danny noticed another thing too... their wasn't another voice in his head for once.

Y/N's POV 

*A few hours earlier*

Humming softly a sweet lullaby, Y/N gently rubbed Danny's back as he slept soundly. Just then Vlad came into the room, opening his mouth to speak only to be shushed by Y/N's raised hand as she never took her eyes off of Danny. Y/N made a writing motion with her hand, signalling Vlad that if he had to tell her something, he was to write it. Quickly finding a piece of paper, Vlad began writing something extremely long on it, then passed it to Y/N for her to read over.

"Danny hasn't slept like this in awhile, so I see that it is best to let him sleep. But we have decided to let you stay here with Danny until he gets better.. that is if you agree to leave Elizabeth with Olivia for the meantime. But it is up to you my dear, and we will respect your decision. I think it would be best for Danny. It seems that he is better with you around. But please take your time with this answer, it's important." The writing read as Y/N narrowed her eyes at the part where she would have to leave Elizabeth. 

"I-" Y/N started, only to cut herself off when she remembered that Danny was sleeping. She visibly winced before she started again in a very quite whisper.

"I think that that would be best as well. So I give Olivia my permission to take care of Ellie until my return." Y/N stated boldly, quite aware of Vlad's jaw dropping.

"Bu-but Y/N! This is a very important decision! You should take more time-!" Vlad was cut off by another raise of Y/N's hand.

"I have made my decision and that is final!" Y/N whispered yelled as seriously as she could. Y/N continued to watch Vlad's reaction as he bowed his head and made his way to the door.

"Yes, your majesty." He whispered, bowing once more before turning to leave.

I know, I know... it's short. But I hope you guys like this chapter! I really am trying to update more... So I'll just have to keep trying!!! I love you all my little mini muffins!!! Have a good (time zone)!!! (Yes.. yes that is what I'm calling it now XXD) See you guys in the next chapter and don't be afraid to comment and submit your art!!!

:P