Venting Writing #13

15 August 2016

Life...

Life.

One 4 Letter Word.

That holds such a large value.

Yet it's being taken form so many people.

Whether it's through violence, revenge, vengeance, hate, accident, natural, etc.

This year has been THE HARDEST so far.

I not only lost one of my fathers but also, a really dear and true friend and mentor, a family friend, my friend lost her father about a month or two ago.

Not only have I been grieving but also trying to stay strong for my mom and family, finish up school, work, manage two jobs and preparing for a new school year, try to work out a schedule and plan that enables me and makes it easier to manage working ¾ jobs (2 on campus and 2 off campus), a full class load (18 units), study time, sleep and food, as well as be here for my friends and family when they need someone to talk to or whatever, and much more that I'd rather not mention (partially bc I can't think of it all right now lol)

All of these wonderful, amazing, selfless, and there's so many words yet not enough words to describe how wonderful and loved these people were/are.

**I used both the past and present tense because although they are gone (physically) they are not gone (spiritually).

They and the many, many others in the world who have joined them will forever live through those they (physically) left here on earth.

"To be absent from the body is to be present with the lord." 2 Corinthians 5:8

For some people, DEATH makes you REALISE and APPRECIATE the LITTLE things in life.

9 Sep. 2016 23:19 (Texas time)