Chapter 2: Save You Tonight

Chapter 2

Melissa's P.O.V

Today is the party. I'm so exited that my best friend Chloeyis coming!

I got up from the bed that I was sleeping in. Sadly, next to Thomas.

I go to the bathromm and take a look at myself. My hair was down like it was the night before. I had the same outfit on, exept for the shoes. My make-up was smeared everywhere and i had ginurmous bags under my eyes.

I take a shower and when i get out i feel so refreshed.

I have to pick out an outfit for the party. It has to be casual, yet still a little dressy.

I end up wearing a white and peach high-low dress. The top is tight and white. The bottom is peach and a flowy high-low. I paired it with white pumps and put my hair in a messy bun, but at the same time its neat. I put my casual make-up. Just a little eyeliner but this time i put on bright red lipstick.

I was satsified with my look and walked out of the bathroom. 

Thomas wasn't here, god knows why, but i was just happy i had a break for a minute.

Whenever I'm alone i always sing. It's always been my passion, but Thomas whould always hold me back. 

We've Got all night......

Were going nowhere.....

Why dont you stay.....

Why dont we go there....

Lets take a ride......

Out in the cold air......

I know the way.....

Why dont you go there....

With me.

That's my favorite song....Why dont we go there by One Direction. Chloey and I used to love them until Thomas came along.

We always used to listen to their songs. My favorite was Liam, hers was Niall. Im the same age as him, but he has a girlfriend, Danielle. But lucky for Chloey, Niall's single. I dont even know if she listens to them anymore.

Chloey's P.O.V

*That Morning*

Today is my best friend Melissa's Birthday party! 

I dont knw words to sum it up....

Words aint good enough.....

I cant explain your love... no

Its BETTER THAN WORDS......

The music to One Direction's Better Than Words was blasting in my room as I was getting ready for the party

Story of my life...I take her home..I drive all night.. to keep her warm and time....is frozen.

My phone rang and it was Melissa.

" Yellow? " I say

" Chlo-check-my-Flo!!!" She says to me. I hate that nickname. She started to call me that after we saw a 1D video diary and Louis said,

" Chlo-Check-Mah-Flo" And since then she always calls me that.. I hate it.

"Grrr...Whats up?" I ask

" Can you come a little early?" See asks me.

" Yeah... Be there ASAP."

" Thanks,see you later." She says and I wait for her to hang up just to make sure shes alright.