Chapter 11:Stole my Heart

~Authors note: I know this chapter is short but it's a filler chapter for what happens next! So keep reading and vote! Arent Ariel and Eric just so cute together?~

Chapter 11:

Melissa's P.O.V

Before everyone left they all said stuff like, congrats, or I'm happy for you two.

"Li, you are the sweetest person in the world!"I say.

"Thats not possible because your alive." He says grabbing my mid-section pulling me closer to his body.

I roped my arms around his neck and used one hand to softly stroke his jawline.

"See? You just keep saying sweet stuff. That's one of the reasons I love you." I say and peck his lips.

"One of the reasons I love you is that...umm...There are wayy to many to just say one!" He said.

"Ughhh...there we go again why not just throw your sweet everywhere?" I say sarcastically and he pecks my lips.

"Let's watch a movie." He says.

"What about the rest of our freinds?" I say.

"Well go tell Chloey we are gonna watch...."

"The Little Mermaid!!!!" I finish

"Okay, we have that...oddly." Liam says and I walk into our room.

I walk into our room and Chloey is talking to Niall.

They would look so adorable together.

"Hey guys, Li and I are going to go watch The Little Mermaid, you wanna watch?"I ask.

"Yeah! I love that movie!" Chloey says.

"I'll watch too." Niall says.

"Let us change into something comfortable and meet us in the living room. Liam should be there." I said.

When Niall leaves I sit down next to Chloey.

"Is anything going on between you two?" I ask her.

"No...But I want something to. We laugh, we hold hands, we act like we're dating, but we're not." She says.

"It's okay Chloey, maybe sometime tonight he will budge, just like Li." I say and we go and get changed.

I change into my sweater that says Santa's my Homie and paired it with black tights and but my hair in a bun and put on my Christmas slippers cause I am super exited for Christmas!

Chloey changed into a sweater that says Girl on Fire and floral tights. She put on my ugg slippers and put her hair in a french braid ponytail.

We all gather in the living room and take our seats.

Liam sits next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders and I use his shoulder as a pillow.

Chloey and Niall sit next to each other very awkwardly but I have a feeling he is going to make a move onn Chloey.

"Look at this stuff, isnt it neat, wouldnt you think my collection's complete?" Ariel begins singing.

"I love this song." I say to Liam.

"I wanna be, where the people are..." Liam starts to sing along.

"Flippin' your fins, you dont get to far...legs are required for jumpin'...dancing." Chloey adds in.

"Storllin' along down a...whats that word again...street." Niall sings.

I begin to sing my favorite part.