Chapter 4: Something Great

Chapter 4

Melissa's P.O.V

I woke up to commotion in the room.

"Where is it? Where did I put it?" Chloey was saying over and over again.

"Where is what?" I ask

"My Midnight Memories CD!!" She screamed. She had Liam looking around the room too.

"In the car maybe?" I say. She face palmed herself and ran out the room.

When she was gone Liam took the CD from behind the chair and showed it to me with a smirk on his face.

I smiled back and laughed.

"Morning." He said in the most perfect way.

"Good Morning. What time is it?" I ask

" Almost 9:00." He said, looking down at his watch.

"Want some breakfast?" He asks.

"Yea let me just get changed." I said and he nodded with respect and walked out of the room.

My luggage was on the chair in the corner.

I got out of bed and I fell down. My legs hurt really bad.

"LIAM" I yelled.

He came running in and helped me tosit on the bed.

"What happend?" He asked still holding my hands.

"I saw my luggage over there and when I tried to get up I fell." I said rubbing my legs.

"Let me help you then." He said offering his openarms for my body to be wrapped in.

He held one of my shoulders and the other hand around my waist. I felt so safe in his arms.

I grabbed my outfit and headed to the bathroom. Before I closed the door I said, 

"Can you just stand out here till I'm done, incase I loose my balance again?"

He nodded and I closed the door. 

I heard Chloey walk in and say, 

"It wasn't in the car." Then not soon after...

"Liiiiaaaammm." She groaned.

I put on a black crop top with a pink skater skirt. I put on sandals, mascara, lip gloss and a locket that my mom gave me when I was little.

I walked out and Liam was still standing there like I had asked him to. But he was shirtless...which was a bonus.

"Oh, I was just changing my shirt." He said.

"It's fine, let me just put mu stuff over back in my suitcase." Successfully I walked over to my luggage and put my clothes inside.

"Im ready." Liam said.

He was wearing a plaid shirt and jeans which I guess he put on while I was in the bathroom changing. He had on a pair of red Supras to match his shirt. Also a silver watch to bring it all together.

"So am I." I said.

We walked out of the hotel room and Chloey was standing in the hallway. She looked really cute.

She had on a red varsity jacket, withjean shorts and white Supras. She also put her hair in a messy bun and basic mascara.

"Find your CD?" I ask her.

She smiled and held up her Midnight Memories CD.

"Were going to get breakfast. You wanna come?" I ask.