Chapter 13: One Thing

Chapter 13

Melissa's P.O.V

I think Niall, Chloey and Louis were going to the beach so Liam and I could be alone allday and not have to worry about any of the boys.

The other guys have been gone since after breakfast with their girlfriends so I dont have to worry about them.

I was on the couch watching T.V when Liam came in and sat down next to me.

"Still wanna go to L.A?" He asked.

"Not really, I dont wanna be somewhere where there is a lot of people."I say leaning into his shoulder.

"I was hoping you would say that." He said winking at me.

"I kinda wanna go to a park." I said.

"But like a private park, not where there are people....I love the swings." I add.

"Of course we dont need any distractions." He says.

I giggle and he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"When do you wanna leave?" He asks.

"At night. I love to got o parks in the nightime." I say.

"Well, what do you want to do during the day?" He asks.

"I dunno, you have any ideas?" I ask.

"Well there is one thing but you might not be up to it." He says.

"What?" I ask desperatley wanting to know.

"We could go conoeing." He says.

"OHMYGOODNESS!! That is an awesome idea!" I say and his face lights up.

"Really? I didnt think you would wanna do that." He says.

"Is there even a river here?" I ask.

"No but we can take a roadtrip to somewhere that does have a river." He says.

"Yay!! Road trip!" I say.

"Lets look up a place to go." He says running to his laptop.

After about 15 minuets of lookking for a place we found one.

"Here! It's called Canoe Escape." Liam says and I try to find the phone number.

"There's the phone number." He grabs his phone and types his password, which I already know.

"Canoe Escape, how can I help you?" A lady asks.

"Good, how far are you from L.A?" Liam asks.

"Ummm maybe about an hour and a half." She says.

"Okay we would like to make a reservation for....12:00." Liam says.

"Alright, how many?"

"Just 2" He says.

"Okay anything else for you today?" She asks.

"Yeah, um dont tell anyone but my name is Liam Payne..from One Direction and I kinda need no one to know that I'm coming so me and my date will not have any inteupptions. What do you think I can do?" Liam asks

"Ummm when  your about 10 minuets away just call us and we'll have people block you two with cars until you get into a conoe and be on your way down the river. Is that alright?" She asks.

"Thats perfect thanks love." He says.

"No problem and my daughter loves you guys...especially that one blonde boy." She says.