Chapter 17: Happily

Chapter 17:

*Day of the wedding* 

Melissa's P.O.V

"You look absoultley beautiful!" I tell Chloey as I zip up her wedding dress.

"So do you guys!" She says pointing to Emmeli and I. I was the maid of honor and Emmeli was a bridesmaid but Perrie was out on tour so she couldn't make it.

The bridemaids dress was a very pretty plum color and mine was long while Emmeli's was shorter.

"Are you nervous?" Emmeli asked me.

"About what?" 

"Seeing Liam with Sophia" Se answered.

"No....Pshhh no way!" I say pointing my eyes to the ceiling, putting my hand on my hip.

"Okay, I'm sure." Chloey said.

"It doesn't matter, today isn't about me, it's about Chloey." I say adding a beautiful butterfly clip into her hair.

"Who is everyone walking with?" I ask.

"Well since Sophia and Perrie aren't a bridesmaids you get to choose between, Zayn or Liam."

"ZAYN!"I say not wanting to be with Liam at all.

"Who is Liam walking with?" I ask.

"He's gonna walk with the flower girl, Marley. If you dont walk with him." Emmeli said.

"IS EVERYONE READY??" Someone said to us.

Chloey, Emmeli and I got into a circle and took deep breaths.

"You look beautiful." I tell Chloey and notice that we really need to go.

"See in a little bit." Emmeli said and she and I walked towards the asile.

The flower girl obviously already went beacuse there are flowers everywhere.

I see Zayn and wave to him and he walks over to me.

"Are we together?" He asks.

"Yup!" I say and he offers his elbow for me to slide my arm in.

Zayn and I were 2nd to walk after Emmeli and Harry.

I walk through the doors and see Liam standing next to Niall and I immediatley tense up. Zayn stated to rub my arm which made me less nervous.

I see Liam staring at me and I give him a smile and he smiles back but then he looks at Sophia and gave her a huge smile so obviously I mean nothing more than a friend to him.

Like it bothers me, becuase it dosen't.

Everyone was finished walking when everyone stood up and faced the doors on the oppisite side of the Church.

Chloey walked in with her dad by her side and she looked absoultley amazing.

She walked all the way down the asile and her father handed her hand to Niall.

___________________________

"You may now kiss the bride." The preist said and Niall grabbed Chloey in his arms and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"WOOO....YAY...YEAH!!!" Sounds like that came from all across the room while Chloey and Niall walked to the doors of the church, dancing while doing so and everyone was cheering for them.

We were headed to cocktail hour and Liam pulled my arm.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asks.

"Sure." I say and he takes me to the parking lot.