Chapter 15: Little White Lies

Chapter 15:

Melissa's P.O.V

"Melissa? Where are you?" I hear Liam's voice yell.

I had no strength. He had hurt me, I couldnt schreech for help so Liam could save me from this man.

"LIAM!!!LIAM HELP!!!" I scream hoping he doesnt hit me.

"How dare you? You left me and this is how you treat me?" He said.

"Thomas please stop. Dont you realize you will loose if Liam finds me?" I say trying to get out of his painful grip on my arm.

"He cant do anything to me. These muscles can do anything." He says as he slams me to the ground, my back hitting a rock.

It was so painful. I couldnt even get up.

"You lousy fool, you think that he will save you? He obviosly has feelings for that Sophia girl." Thomas said.

"You dont know what your talking about. Liam loves me and he says it everyday." I say to him holding my back in pain.

"How do you explain this?" Thomas pulls out a picture of Liam and Sophia kissing behind the resturanunt we went to.

"This is fake. Liam was with me the hole time exept for when....." I suddenley realize when Liam could have done this.

"When he went to the bathroom." Thomas finished.

I sit on the ground staring into the trees, hoping Liam would come for me. Why would he kiss her. He dosent seem like he would cheat on me.

I guess thats the point. To make me feel like I'm special so I would have no suspicion.

My sadness turns to anger. Thomas is trying to make a fire as if I would stay here with him.

I slowly get up, grabbing a sharp stick and look at Thomas, water in my eyes.

I run to him and give him a hug.

I hold my hand up high with the stick in my hand and about to try and hurt this man that has been abusing my body...and feelings.

He lets go of the hug and grabs my arm.

"You think you can hurt me?" He says and drops my arm forcefully, sending me to the ground.

I get up as fast as I can and run away.

Running, as fast as I can screaming Help.

No use yelling Liam's name.

He doesnt love me anymore. All he wants is Sophia.

I look back to see if Thomas is following me and he isnt far behind. It was very difficult to run in my tight dress and my heels so i took my heelsoff and just threw them onto the floor.

I trip over a log and fall face first.

I fell bloddporing out of my chin and nose. The smell of the blood makes me gag.

Suddenly, someone picks me up bridal style and starts to yell words that I cant understand.

Liam's P.O.V

I call all of the boys and tell them to help find Melissa.

I am freaking out and I am terrified she is in trouble.

_______________________

"What happend Li?" Louis asked.

"Melissa is gone. She was at the playground and when I walked over to her, she was gone and I could hear her screaming help but I needed your help because it could have been....Thomas."