Chapter 5:Right Now

Chapter 5:

Melissa's P.O.V

We are on the way to the check-out counter and the receptionist is giving Liam looks, like she knows he famous and she wants him to notice her or whatever. 

Is it weird that I'm jealous?

Whatever...

We get to the parking lot and Liam goes in his car and Chloey and I go into Chloey's car.

Before we left we all exchanged numbers incase anything happens during the ride.

We followed Liam so we wouldnt get lost.

"So...whats going on between you and Liam?" Chloey asks me raising her eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing....Were just friends. But he's really sweet." I say

"You two are enchanting together! You would make a great couple!" Chloey said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

*15 minuets later*

I called Liam to stop at a gas station because I had to use the restroom.

We see Liam standing by his car at a Shell gas station and we pull in.

I walk into the gas station and into the bathroom.

I walk out and go into the parking lot.

"Thanks for stopping Liam..I guess we should be on our way." I said.

I hop into Chloey's car with her and thecar wont start.

"Whats going on?" Liam walks over to us...confused why we arent moving.

"My car isn't starting." Chloey said.

"Well, this is an old car and I know how to fix it. Melissa,you should go with Liam in his car while I fix it then text me the directions. It cant be much further right?" Chloey said. I gave her the evil eye to let her know I am mad that she suggested I go in a car with Liam alone. 

Although in my mind I wanted her to.

"No its maybe another 15 minuets away." Liam said looking at me agreeing with what Chloey had suggested.

"Yay.. So you guys take off and I'll be there soon."Chloey said and I say goodbye and give her a hug.

I wait for Liam to open the door for me and I remember I'm not in a fairytail.

I get into the car with no help and put on my seat belt. Even more embarsaing..It wont click into the little thing that you put your seatbelt in.

"Need help?" He asks.

I give him a weak smile to answer his question without words.

He reaches for the seatbelt and unwinds it...leaving his freshly cented body inches away from mine. He pulls to seatbelt back to the little thingy and of course it works.

"Thanks." I said

"No problem" I responded

My phone buzzed and Liam took a look.

"What kind of phone is that?" He asked

"A crappy one" I said. "I cant afford an IPhone or whatever their called."

"Well, that might change..If you stay long enough till Christmas." He said

"You can't be sure of anything." I said and Liam frowned a bit.

The text that I got was from Chloey and it said:

Haha tricked ya! Look behind you.

I looked behind the car and there was Chloey's car following us.