Chapter 16: Over Again

~Authors note:

Soorry I haven't updated just busy with school and all. Hope you like Chapter 16!!!!!~

Chapter 16:

*2 years later*

Melissa's P.O.V

"Thank you and have a great day!" I say to a customer.

It's been 2 years since Liam and I broke up and I heard that recently he started dating Sophia.

Like it matters to me.I'm totally over him. 

I've been talking to Chloey a lot and she says that her and Niall are doing well. And she said that Louis is dating a young girl named Jasmin and she claims she's super sweet and funny. She also said that Sophia is really mean to everyone exept for Liam and Liam is like the only one who likes her. Like she's the evil stepmother. 

I've also talked to Zayn and he and Perrie are kinda fighting because they never get to see each other because of their schedules. And we see each other now and then to talk and stuff. He always brings Niall also, they both are like brothers to me.

I've been working at Starbucks and I'm living in Florida. I have a nice house and I live with my best friend, my dog, Gus.

It may sound like I'm lonley but really, Gus is good company he is so playful and loving.

Thomas is still in Jail in California so I've been bruise free for 2 years!

The other day I made a change. I went to the salon and dyed my hair Ombre!!

My work day was over and I was heading home.

On my way home I get a call from Chloey.

"Hey Chloey, How are you?" I ask.

"AHHHH!!! MELISSA GUESS WHAT!!!!" She screamed into her phone making her voice sound very loud on my part.

"What?" I ask

"I'M ENGAGED!!!!" She yelled.

"OH MY GOSH!!! THATS AMAZING!!!!!" I say.

"Yeah Niall asked like a minute ago!!" She adds.

"Thats amazing I'm really happy for you!" I say.

"I want you to be here for dress shopping and the wedding!" She says.

"I'd love to! How soon?" I ask 

"Umm as soon as possible I guess!" She says.

"But, Liam will be at the wedding is that okay?" She asks.

"That's fine. I'm over him!" I say kinda lying because I never really got over him completley. But I can deal with seeing him kiss another girl.

"I'll be there as soon as I can!" I say and hang up.

I speed home to get to a computer and buy some plane tickets to L.A.

I get a flight for tonight at 8:30. I get packed immediatley and since the airport in Miami is like 3 hours away I have to leave like right now.

I ask my neighbor to watch after Gus while I'm gone and I get on my way to the airport.

On my way there I get into spirit and listen to One Direction's newest album, Midnight Memories.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES! OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!" I scream in my car, glad no one could hear me.

When I get to the airport I race past security, go through the metal detector thingy and run to my gate.