Chapter 3: Little Things

Chapter 3

Liam's P.O.V (Still)

The nurse called us to go to Melissa's hospital room.

We walk in and she's hooked up to all of these wires.

"Melissa?" Chloey ran to her side.

I felt uncomfortable becaus eth eonly person I kinda knew was Chloey. None of the boys came because it was a sweepstakes to win me. Im guessing Chloey entered for Melissa. She looks like a Niall girl.

I am in a band called One Direction. We all live in California,and have another house in London.

Theres Niall, he has blonde hair, he dyed it, blue eyes and he eats a lot. His Irish accentsteals all the girls. If I was a girl I would probably be in love with him. Oh and the most important thing..... Dont steal his food, he will hate you if you do. But he's single.

Then theres Harry,He has curly dark hair and green eyes. And you only need to know one thing to know his personalitly, he is aslwys naked. And single.

Then theres Louis, he is the funniest. His hair is brown and hard to explain. He has a girlfriend named Elenour. She is very pretty. If she wasnt dating Louis I would try to get her to be my girlfriend. But I would never do that.

Last is Zayn. He has dark hair and is always sleeping. Exept when he's with his girlfriend Perrie. Yes, as in Perrie Edwards from Little Mix.

" Is she gonna be alright?" I whispered to the Nurse so Chloey wouldn't hear my concern for Melissa.

" Yes she is gonna be fine, as long as when she leaves she goes to stable enviorment, then she will definitley be fine." The Nurse said.

" Umm, Chloey..." I say.

"Yeah?" She turns around and looks at me.

"I need to talk to you, we should leave Melissa to rest."

" Okay, lets go eat something." She says and we walk to the Cafeteria.

Chloey gets Nandos...I knew she was a Niall girl. I justgot some chocolate ice cream. I love chocolate.

"Melissa loves chocolate." She says. She just keeps getting better and better. I cant wait to hear her voice. I dont know what's gotten into me. I never do this to myself.

"And Niall loves Nandos." I say and her face just lights up.

We find an empty table and sit down.

" So what did you wanna talk about? "She asks as we start to eat our food.

" I was talking to the nurse and she said that if Melissa doesnt return home to a stable enviorment she might not be well."

"But she has no where to go and my house isnt stable enough for her." Chloey says.

"What about your parents?" I ask Chloey.

"They live in India, they help the poor. Which now that I think about it isn't stable either."

Now Melissa has no where to go. Or does she?

Melissa's P.O.V

"Thomas....STOP!!" I say.

Then all of a sudden i hear,

"Hey, stop hitting her!" It sounded firmiliar but I could'nt put my finger on it.

I was hurting really bad. My head was throbbing and I did'nt have the strength to open my eyes. They suddenly felt like bricks on my face.

I felt someone pick me up but i still could not open my eyes.