Here With Me h.s/n.h

It's one in the morning and pitch black outside. I hear noises from downstairs. I suspected it to be my mom. I heard things breaking. Worry grew inside of me. I got out of my princess bed sheets. I scurried to my bedroom door. I walked down the staircase quietly.

"Mom?" I called out in the dark of my house.

"Go! Get out Tessa!" My mother called out.

"Mom! What's going on? Who are those people?" I yelled out at my mom who was being forced on the couch by some men who were covered in tatoos.

"Get off my mommy!" I screamed reaching the bottom of the staircase.

"Tessa get out! Run! Hide!" She screamed. I ran upstairs. "I love you mommy!" I screamed as I reached the top of the stairs. I went straight to my room. I locked the door behind me and ran to my closet. I sat behind a pile of bed sheets and hid in the back. I locked the door to my closet as well. I sat and waited.

"No! Get off of me!" My mom scream from downstairs. I wanted to get up and see what was wrong. But I have to listen to her. I sat and pulled my knees up to my face and cried. I heard slamming coming from downstairs. Soon there were feet coming up the steps. I held my breath. I heard my bedroom door being slammed open.

"Come out little girl. We're not going to hurt you. I just want you to watch your mother as I'm inside of her!" A mans voice yelled. I sat confused at his words. I covered my mouth to quite down my breathing. I ended up falling asleep after awhile.

I sat up and placed my ear to the floor boards. It was quiet. I made the decision to go downstairs. I opened the door slowly, peeking out to see anyone was in my room. I scurried out the door and to the stairs. I tripped on my night gown. I quickly recovered and slowly made my way downstairs. I peeked around the corner at the end of the stair case. No on was there. I walked to the kitchen. I fell to the floor in tears for what I saw. I ran to my mother that was on the floor. She had blood dripping down her legs. Her shirt ripped open. I hugged her. She didn't move. She was dead. No pulse. No breathing. No movement. My mother was dead.