Chapter 10

{Watch the trailer for the book on youtube  www.youtube.com/watch?v=10XmIwSekqs }

Niall shut the door behind him before he sat down. I sat there full of worry. 

"Tessa, Niall your both going to be put into adoption. There is aleady a couple that wants to meet you and maybe even adopt both of you. But for now their going to foster you" he said.  My heart felt ten times heavier. I never even thought about what will happen after. A couple already wants me. "Now their coming tomorrow to meet you both. If you don't want to meet them just tell me now." he said kindly. 

"Okay. I'm fine with that."Niall said quietly. His voice cracked at the end. I turned to look at him. He looked like he was about to cry. Louis looked at me. I finally made my decision and shook my head yes. 

"Okay. Their coming by tomorrow afternoon."He said getting up and heading to the door. We both got up and followed him to the door. 

********

I went to my room to play on the small computer. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said from behind the door. The door opened and Harry appeared in the doorway. "Hi Harry."I said keeping my eyes on the computer screen. 

"Um. What did Louis want?" he asked. I turned to face him. He was staring at the ground. 

"Nothing. Just that...a-a couple wants t-to foster me." I said putting my eyes on the computer screen so I don't start crying.

"Oh. What about Niall?" His voice turning deeper and his features becoming angry.

"So is he. By the same couple that wants me."I said, my voice cracking.