Chapter 23

We walked out to Mari's car. Louis followed behind us. Niall and I hopped into the backseat. Mari got into the drivers seat, and without a goodbye, she reversed out of the drive way. Louis stood there waving. I waved back and mouthed a goodbye. Niall waved back at Louis.

"Okay, so when we get to my house your both staying in the basement. I don't want to hear a single complain." Mari demanded. I grew scared of what would happen.

We shook our heads yes. Niall turned to face me.

"It'll be okay." He whispered, and took my hand in his. I shook my head, too afraid she'll hear me if I replied.

We drove down to a small, worn out house at the end of a terrible neighborhood. Several houses were vandalized and tattooed with spray paint.

"Get out of the car and grab your shit!" She yelled, but made sure no one else heard her. We hurried out of her car and followed behind her quickly. Niall looked very scared of what would happen if we stayed here with her.

I felt the same, only scared. She opened the door to her house. We stepped inside, a was man layed out on the sofa, passed out. The house reeked of achochol. The man made small movements, he was at the edge of the sofa about to fall.

"Richard! Get up!" Mari screamed at the man.

The man fell off the sofa and groaned at the contact of the hard tiled floor. "What!" He yelled and attempted to get up off the ground, but failed and fell back down to the ground.

VOTE PLEASE! :) AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HugMeNialler10

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE SMALL NAME CHANGE WITH MARISA, U GUYS WERE PROBABLY LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS STACEY, WELL SHES MARISA I MESSED UP THE NAMES, BUT ITS STAYING AS MARISA. SORRY ABOUT THE NAME MIX UP!