Chapter 11

Harry was now fuming. He stomed out of the room. Once he left my tears went to work and started pouring out of my eyes. I don't want to call someone else mom. My mother wil never be replaced by someone else. I heard foot steps outside. I quickly wiped my eyes. Niall simply walked in. He saw me and hugged. He is like my best friend now.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just someone else is going to want to be my mom. What if they want me to forget about my mom?" I said. My eyes were like a waterfall. The tears fell non-stop.

"Everything is going to be fine. Plus I'm going to be with you too." He said stroking my hair.

"I know, but..." Niall cut me off by kissing me. Just a simple kiss on the lips. I looked at him, his face was turning red by the second.

"I'm sor..." I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. His face completely turning red. I smiled at him.

"Niall!!" Marisa yelled from another room. He craned his neck to face the door. He turned to face me again.

"I'm going to see what see wants." He said with a sorry expression on his face. He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. I am now left with my thoughts. I wish my mother was here so I could tell her about my first kiss. She's not here to scold me, praise me, or even just to be with me. I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom. I wiped my eyes. They were red, almost blood shot, but not yet. 

___________________

[A/N: The story has just begun. She's ten at the moment and Harry is eleven. But dont worry it'll get better. This is like the prologue. Anyway I hope you like it so far. Kind of a short chapter, sorry. Make sure to vote please! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Please!? with a Niall,Harry,Louis,Liam, and Zayn on top!? Sorry for the typos]