Chapter 29

Niall and I sat on the sofa. Mari opened the door and let Louis come in.

*************

Louis P.O.V

*************

Mari let me go in. Niall and Tessa were sitting down on the sofa. I could see it in their eyes that they didn't want to be here. I scanned the room. It was all beaten up, the walls full of stains. 

I've made up my desicion, I'm going to find a way to get them away from this hell hole. I look at Tessa, she looks like shes at a breaking point and about is going to start crying. Niall whispers something to her. She looks very worried after whatever it was Niall whispered. 

I turn to Mari. "I got a call from the school saying they haven't been in school for the last week." Panic rushed onto her facial features.

"Oh. Their going to be home schooled."

"Whos going to be teaching the?" I asked. I knew she wasn't trust worthy, but the county said I had to allow her to foster them.

"We're going to hire a private tutor."

"We?" I asked.

Her facial features changed to the type of look you would make when you made a huge mistake. 

"I-I mean me."

"I need to talk with them for a couple of minutes." I said walking over to sit next to Niall. Mari stood there eyeing them. "Alone." I said harshly. Mari gave me a glare and walked over to the next room.

"How are you guys?" I asked. Tessa quickly turned her head so she was looking at her hands. She was avoiding eye contact. I looked at Niall who was staying quiet. "I'm going to find a way to get you out if here." I whispered. 

"Please." Tessa whispered quietly. Niall looked at her, with panic on his face. 

Something has happened here and I need to find out what has happend. I place my hand on Niall's shoulder. He quickly stiffened at the contact. Shes been beating them.

I need to get them out now. I took out a peice of paper from my pocket and quickly wrote down a street address, and a small message. I need them to get out of here, I can't take them but they can escape. I handed the paper to Niall. He read the note, and looked up at me. 

"Do you think so?" He asked.

"Yes." I simply replied, Mari was most likely listening to us from the other room. I took out twenty dollars from my pocket and some quarters, with a card with my phone number. "Understand?"

He shook his head yes. Tessa was hiding her face in her hands. I went over to her and hugged her. "Your going to get out. Tonight, Niall knows what to do." I quietly whispered in her ear. Her face lit up and she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck to hug me. 

"Thank you." She whispered.