Chapter 30

********************

Tessa's P.O.V

********************

Louis left about an hour ago, and Mari stuck us back into the closet. Niall said that Louis told him how to get out. 

"Tessa, we're getting out tonight." Niall said and sat down next to me.

"Okay, but how are we going to get out if she locks the door?"

"Leave that to me." Niall said. 

"Hows your shoulder?" I asked

"It still hurts." Richard came home drunk and smashed a beer bottle on Niall's back. I remember he was bleeding for thirty minutes, finally it stopped and I helped him cover it up with a rag that was under the mattress.  

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Lets go. We're leaving now." Niall said and got up and walked to the door. He bent over it and started picking at the lock. I had no idea what he was doing. "Okay." Niall said and slightly opened the door and peeked out, into the house. 

"What? How did you do that?" I asked him walking over to him.

"I learned how to pick a lock a couple years back." He replied. The lights were off, indicating that they were asleep already. We crept out of the room and walked over to the kitchen counter, where a house phone was sitting. I grabbed and continued behind Niall.

I heard snoring around the corner. Richard was once again passed out on the sofa. We continued, careful not to wake him up. We headed toward the door, when all of a sudden the snoring stops. We carefully turned around, only to see Richard behind us with a gun held in his hand. 

We were at gun point. 

CLIFFHANGER!! THAT'S IT FOR THIS BOOK! NOW ONTO THE SECOND BOOK! MAKE SURE TO VOTE PLEASE! HOPE YOU LIKED THE BOOK!