Chapter 6

When I woke up it was seven in the morning. I was facing the wall, on my side. Harry was next to me lightly snoring. I laughed as the ten year old snored lightly. I placed my hand over my mouth to keep myself from waking up Harry. He mumbled some words, before his eyes fluttered open. He screamed once his eyes were fully open.

"What are you doing in here?"he asked yelling.

"Your in my room, thats why I'm in here." I rudely anwsered.

"What?" He said scanning the room. "I'm sorry." he said getting up. I was suprised when he apoligized.

"It's okay!" I answered cheerfully.

"Bye." he said coldly while walking towards the door.

"Wait! Why are you leaving?" I asked quickly.

"Because I can!"

"Are you my friend?" I asked bravley.

"No! And I don't want too!"He yelled as he walked out the door. Those simple words made me upset. I got up and made the bed. I turned off the tv and walked downstairs. Harry sat at the table eating a bowl of cereal. Louis was in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen. Louis handed me a clear glass bowl.

"Here you go. What kind of cereal do you want?" he said while opening a cabnet full of several types of cereals.

"Um. Can I have CoCo Puffs?" I asked.

"Yep. Here you go." I served myself a bowl of cereal and sat down across from Harry. "Okay, guys we're getting a new kids today. Harry you already know the rules. And as for you Tessa, don't ask to many questions when they get here. Most kids start crying when people ask that. Okay?" Louis said.

"Okay." I replied.

*********

Later that day we all were watching tv in the living room. Harry was dosing off, while Louis was on his phone. I sat quietly and watched the tv. The door bell rang. Louis got up and straightened up his shirt. He walked over to the door and peek through the peep hole. He unlocked the door and a girl and boy were standing shoulder by shoulder, with a tall women behide them. Louis welcomed them in. The girl stood there quietly, while the boy stood there staring at Louis.