Chapter 4

After a while we waited in the police station. I saw a tall lady with brown curly hair walk in. She walked towards Louis' desk. They greeted each other. They both walked toward me.

"Hello, I'm Eleanor. What your name little girl?" She asked sticking her hand out. I shook her hand.

"I-I'm Tessa." I stuttered.

"Okay, well Tessa, Louis also runs a children's home, for kids that need a place to stay." She said looking at Louis over her shoulder. "So your going to stay at his house, since he doesn't have any kids at his place at the moment. Are you okay with that?" She asked. I glanced at Louis and nodded.

"Okay." I quietly answered. Eleanor walked back to Louis' desk with him. Eleanor handed Louis some papers. They talked and signed some papers.

"Okay kiddo it's time to leave." Louis said walking back to where I was sitting. "Are you ready to leave?"

"Y-Yes." He took my hand and stood me up from my chair. We walked towards a room.

"Let me just get Harry. I let him sleep in the staff lounge." I shook my head. We walked in to see the curly haired boy asleep on a sofa. He was rolled up in a ball. "Do you want to help me wake him up? I always play small pranks on people." He quietly chuckled. I shook my head, stating imaging what we could do. "I'm going to get a whistle." He said walking over to a cabinet. He pulled out a whistle, attached to a string. "Would you like to do the honors?" He asked. I quickly shook my head and took it out of his hand.

I sucked in a large breath, and blew on the whistle. Harry practically jumped off the sofa. He was startled until he saw us standing there, laughing at him. He tackled me to the ground. He started tickling me. I burst into laughter. After a while my sides hurt from the laughter.

"Please-please stop!" I screamed through my laughter. Louis was in the ground laughing like crazy. I shoved Harry off of me, but he wouldn't budge.

"Say your sorry, and I'll stop." He said continuing to tickle me.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" I huffed. When he got off I laid on the ground trying to catch my breath. "Your mean." I said to Harry who had a smirk on his face. Louis was getting up trying to control himself.

"That's what you get for waking me up!" He screamed turning back to the rude boy from earlier.

"Okay. Okay, time to go you guys." Louis said grabbing our hands and leading us out. We walked to a black car and he seated us in the back. We drove for a while in silence then Harry broke the silence.

"Louis am I going to be staying in the same room from last time?" Harry asked, keeping his eyes out the window.

"Yeah. Do you guys want to listen to some music?" Louis asked checking in the rear view mirror.

"Okay! What kind of music do you have?"I asked hoping he would have my favorite song, Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.

"I have several, here you can look through my phone for a song." He said handing me his phone.

"Thank you." I said looking for the song. I scrolled down the screen looking for the song. But one song caught my eye Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's. I clicked on the song and it immediately played through out the car. I handed Louis his phone. I turned my attention to outside the window. I started to hear a humming. I glanced at Louis, but it wasn't him. I turned to look at Harry, he was humming along to the song. He was facing the window, and started singing along. His voice had a nice rhythm to it as he sand along. His voice a little bit deep, but not as much.

********

We finally made it to Louis' house. It was a large two story house. We walked up to the house, Louis pulled out his keys and opened the door. Once we stepped in it was completely furnished. It had a nice old fashion look to it.

"Harry, could you take Tessa to a room upstairs?" Louis asked him. I don't think he likes me very much.

"Okay." Harry huffed. Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. Literally. "You can stay here in this room." He said opening the door to one of the rooms. I walked inside the room and looked around. It was nicely furnished it had a bed and some selfs. It had a small tv and DVD.

"Thank...you." Harry was gone. I walked out of the room to look for him.