Chapter 7

While Eleanor and Louis talked, I walked over behind Louis. I waved at the girl. She smiled shyly. They continued talking. Louis then introduced all of us.

"Tessa, Harry, this is Niall and Marisa." Louis said pointing to them. "And this is Tessa, and Harry."

"Hi!" I said overly excited.

"H-Hi." Niall stuttered. He had blonde hair with a couple of brown streaks. He had blue eyes and Marisa had green eyes and long brown hair.

"Hi!" Marisa said excitedly. I stuck my hand out to shake hers. She flinched and then shook my hand. Louis and the lady continues to talk. I took Marisa by the hand and took her to the living room.

"What is your favorite tv show?" I asked wanting to get to know her.

"I don't get to watch tv at home." She confessed. She sinks in her seat. Great, now I made her feel bad.

"I think you might like these shows." I said changing the channel to Disney XD.

"Okay."she simply replied. When Louis and the lady were done talking and she left, he walked back to the living room. He had Niall by his side. Louis pointed to a chair he can sit in.

"What are you watching kiddo?" He asked. I have grown very fond of Louis. He really nice, and very caring.

"Um. Anything on Disney XD."

"Okay. What do you guys want for dinner?" He asked looking at the tv. I turned to Harry. He was slouching on the sofa, staring at the tv. "How about some pizza?" He asked. Niall's and Marisa's head immediately popped up with a huge smile on each.

"Yes!" Niall said jumping up and down in his seat with his hand in the air. Marisa doing the same, minus the jumping up and down.

"Tessa? Harry?"

"Okay." I replied with a smile.

"Okay." Harry coldly replied.

"Okay, pizza it is!" Louis said cheerfully. He pulled out his phone and walked to the kitchen. I turned to Marisa. She was staring at the tv.

"Marisa do you wanna go to my room?" I asked, remembering the amount of toys neatly put away in a bin.

"Okay!" She answered cheerfully. I got up and she followed. I went to the kitchen to tell Louis. "Louis is it okay if we go to my room?" I asked quietly since he was still on the phone. He nodded yes. We walked up the stairs, to my room.

"Ohh. You have dolls?" She said running over to a small doll house in the corner of the room.

"Not really. Their not mine, since technically I don't live here. But for now I do." I replied. She opened the doll house to reveal Barbie dolls with some accessories.

"Can we play with them?" She asked brushing her fingers throughout the dolls hair.

"Yeah! Which doll do you want?" I asked showing her two dolls.

*******

Later after we played with the dolls, we sat down on the floor and watched tv. Louis came in to the room.

"Girls the pizza is here. Come on down." He said. We got up an shut the tv off. We walked down. The boys were already sitting at the table. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. When I came back I took a seat in between Harry and Niall. Marisa was sitting across from me. Louis set a plate in front of me, and I thanked him. He placed two boxes of pizza on the table. Everyone dug right in.

Once we were finished. The boxes were empty. I think Niall ate the most, including Louis. Once we were finished Louis walked around the table picking up the plates. I grabbed mine and walked to the kitchen.

"Tessa you don't have to wash it. Here give it to me."

"No I'm washing my own plate." I said grabbing the sponge and scrubbing the plate. Once I finished washing the plate. I walked back to the living room. Louis followed after.

"Okay, Marisa and Niall I'll show you to your rooms." He said picking some backpacks near the door. He walked up the stairs, and they followed. Harry and I stayed downstairs.