Chapter 22

Niall and I sat in Louis' office waiting. Louis walked in with a lady behind him. She had frizzy blonde hair, bent over back, and very skinny. She looked like somone who did drugs. She had make-up on, but it wasn't done very well.

She took a seat next to Niall. She gave us a small smile, before a dark look appereared on her face. She didn't look like a motherly person. 

"Niall, Tessa, this is Mari." Louis said introducing us. " Mari this is Niall and Tessa." Louis took a seat at his desk and pulled out the pile of papers from earlier. 

*********

"Okay, it's official! You both now have a new mother!" Louis said with a large smile on his face, but in his eyes there was worry in them.

"Okay. Do I have to fill anything else out?" Mari asked Louis.

"Nope." Louis said popping the P.

"Okay. So lets go home now kids." She said with the worlds fakest smile. 

I grew worried on how this was going to work out. Louis said for us to quickly pack. I ran up the stairs and packed my few things I had with me. 

I looked at the room from the door frame one last time. I shut the door slowly. Harry came out of his room. 

"W-Where are you going?" He asked looking at my bag.

"Im leaving."

"What?" He asked dumbfounded.

"I'm leaving. Mari adopted me." I replied trying not to break into tears. Harry turned around on his heels and walked away without saying anything. 

He always confuses me. I shrugged and walked downstairs. Niall followed behind me. 

VOTE PLEASE! :) AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HugMeNialler10