Chapter 18

Once Harry was stable again, and stopped crying, I helped him clean up. As I headed toward the door, Harry's hand grabbed me by the wrist. I turned to him.

"I'm....I'm sorry I'm always such..." He stopped mid-sentence. "Such an ass." He let out a small chuckle.

"It's okay." Was all I said. I left his room and went downstairs. Louis had the table set up, while Niall was still doing homework. I took my seat next to Niall. He looked up from his book and gave me a small smile, which I returned. Louis came walking in with two bowls in his hands. He placed one in front of each of Niall and I and returned to the kitchen.

The bowl both contained Macaroni and cheese, and a fork. I waited for Louis to come back. Niall got up and put his books in his backpack.

Marisa came down the stairs. She eyed me. Marisa quickly took Niall's seat. Niall walked back and just shrugged it off. He took a seat across from her. She craned her neck to face me. She gave me a devilish smile.

Louis returned from the kitchen with two more bowls, as Harry came down the stairs. Harry was mumbling some words that I can't quite make out. He took a seat next to Niall.

"Thank you." Niall thanked Louis when he placed the bowl in front of him.

"Your welcome." Louis simply replied before returning to the kitchen.

**************

Once we all finished dinner, Louis washed the dishes. Niall and I did our homework, while Stacey eyed me from across the living room. Harry left the to his room once he finished.

Louis called my name from the other room. I got up and left to his office.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Come here I need to ask you something." I walked to his desk and took a seat across from him. "How old are you?" He asked keeping his eyes on a folder full of papers.

"Im ten." I simply replied.

"Okay. Have you ever been in a coma?" He asked. I was pretty sure I've never been in one.

"Um. No."

"Do you know where your dad is?" He asked.

"No, my mom never told me." I replied.

"Tessa." He stopped and sighed.

****************

[A/N SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED ALL WEEK. I WAS BUSY WITH ALL THE SCHOOL WORK. ANYWAY HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER? MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT.]